What You Want

~No One's POV~

"Tucker's Voice-Over"

"Some people have a lot and some people don't. But everybody's got something."

Tucker was sitting at the front of Casper High on the steps while he was writing in his PDA.

"Me, I've got charm, good looks, and modesty. My best friend Danny and (Y/N)?"

Tucker, Danny, and (Y/N) were at a flea market looking at stuff. Danny and Tucker then pick up a packet of Skateboard Wheels. Danny and Tucker then turn to each other while (Y/N) picked up a magazine.

"They have something else."

Danny smiles while he asks Tucker, "Two for me, two for you?" "Sounds fair." Tucker says with a smile and holds the packet while (Y/N) turns to them and says, "Let's check something else out." She smiles while Danny and Tucker nods their heads and Danny pays for the packet of skateboard wheels.

"Danny and me have known each other since like forever. And I've known (Y/N) for over a few months now."

They all walk away from the stand and look around to find something else.

"And the three of us share everything."

Danny, Tucker, and (Y/N) stop at a stand that said in big bold letters, Madam Babazita's Mystical Oddities. Tucker then picks up a bottle and looks at it. "A genie in a bottle?" Tucker questions he then puts it down while saying, "I don't think so." He then says to the woman, "Thanks anyway." Tucker, Danny, and (Y/N) then walk away looking around some more.

They walk past a mother and her daughter who was holding a ballon. The little girl then sees a cotton candy says and yells, "Please, mommy! Please mommy, can I have some cotton candy. Please, please, please, please." "I think you've had enough auger today." The mother says while she keeps walking with her daughter. "I want it! I want it! I want it!"

The girl screams while her mother and her walk past the stand where the genie bottle was. Them not knowing the girls ballon got caught on the bottle and it falls to the ground shattering into pieces. Then green smoke appears and the woman by the stand looks up with wide eyes seeing the green smoke turn into a ghost that was a genie who says, "And your heart's desire is my command." The genie then flies away quickly going to make the girls wish come true.

Danny, Tucker, and (Y/N) keep walking while suddenly, (Y/N) and Danny's ghost senses go off. They gasp while they look around for the ghost and then they see the ghost genie who was by the cotton candy stand. Who then makes the cotton candy fly out of the machine like a waterfall. The cotton candy flies everywhere while people scream and try to run away only for the cotton candy to hit them like a tsunami.

"We share everything. Except one thing."

Danny and (Y/N) look around while they look back at the genie and they both say, "I'm goin' ghost!" They both then go ghost while they float in the air with determination in their eyes and Danny's eyes glow green while (Y/N's) eyes glows yellow ready to fight the ghost.

"(Y/N) and Danny's got superpowers."

Danny and (Y/N) fly up and to the ghost who was making the cotton candy fly everywhere. The genie then turns around to see (Y/N) and Danny who flies up to her and stares at her, "I am Desiree, what is your wish?" She asks Danny and (Y/N) with a smile. "None of your business, candy pants." Danny says while (Y/N) giggles a little and nods her head in agreement to what Danny had said