The will of Lily Potter

The room fell silent and they all returned to their seats, Minerva instantly grabbing the emotional potion master's hand and giving it a comforting squeeze

The room fell silent and they all returned to their seats, Minerva instantly grabbing the emotional potion master's hand and giving it a comforting squeeze. The next parchment was unrolled and a soft angelic female voice spoke out, causing a small sob to leave not only Hadrian's mouth but also Severus', Molly's, Sirius and Remus'.

"I, Lily Potter Nee Evans, do declare this to be my last will and testament, witnessed by my husband, James Potter. James, if you had survived and I somehow did not, please take care of our son and don't let him get into too much trouble! Harry, my special little boy, I love you and your dad so much and I'm so sorry I couldn't be there to watch you grow into the handsome and powerful wizard I know you'll be. Please always remember me, my son. I leave everything to my husband and son except for the gifts I shall be leaving my friends-" Hermione clung onto Hadrian, giving him as much comfort as she possibly could but knew nothing could truly help.

"To Molly and Arthur Weasley, I leave you 30,000 Galleons and Evans Villa in Turkey. You both are the most caring and genuine people I've ever met and you deserve all the great things life has to offer. Please take some time for yourself and enjoy what Turkey has to offer, it's truly magnificent. Evans Villa has two house elves and though they still belong to the house of Potter, they'll be more than willing to help out as much as possible-" The two Weasleys exchanged shocked looks, a sob leaving Molly's lips at the generous gift they had been given. The twins were excited to know they had a vacation home the family could visit whilst the two youngest of the Weasley family had greed-filled eyes, thinking of all they could buy with the money.

"To Remus Lupin, I leave you vault 432 which contains a few special chests I'm sure you'd appreciate and no, there's no declining because I'd haunt your arse if you dare try! Thank you, Remus, for being the best study partner and friend I could ever have and please remember that we love you, your fury problem just so happens to be a part of you that makes you all that much more special" Remus let out a watery chuckle, his hand clamped over his mouth to stop the sob that desperately wanted to release. Sirius wrapped his arm around his best friend's shoulder but was otherwise trying to control his own grief.

"To Sirius Black, I leave you the defence notes that I had been secretly working on. You had been asking for years what my notebook contained and now you know, I hope you find it interesting and please, for the love of Merlin, don't use them for your crazy antics. I love you, Siri! I wish it to be known that Peter Pettigrew was the real secret keeper and Albus Dumbledore was the binder, if anything happens to us there then they are at fault. Dumbledore, there are a lot of things I'd like to say but quite frankly, I don't think you'd listen to a single thing, so I'd leave you with this. I had put up with you for as long as I did simply because we shared the same enemy, but our trust in you is now non-existent and the only thing I ask is for you to leave my husband and son alone. We don't want anything to do with the war and we sure as hell don't want Hadrian anywhere near it-" Hadrian and Hermione exchanged looks that others couldn't pinpoint, it was becoming easier for the two to decide to pull back from the war, especially since Hadrian's parents both wanted nothing to do with it. However, they weren't naive enough to think that Dumbledore and Voldemort would allow that to happen, making them think there'll have to be another way to make it out alive without supporting both Lords.