Information for Amelia Bones.

Hadrian was leaning against the headboard in his bedroom at Grimmauld Place

Hadrian was leaning against the headboard in his bedroom at Grimmauld Place. He was grateful that Sirius had given him a room of his own, despite Molly insisting he should stay with Ron. To be honest, Hadrian couldn't have coped with sharing a room, as he had finally experienced what it felt like to be free. Moreover, he had noticed the looks he was receiving from the redhead and instantly knew it was jealousy. He had seen it the year before when Ron thought he had entered the tournament, and Hadrian didn't think even his impenetrable mind shields could stop him from expressing his displeasure at the redhead's attitude.

He had decided to have a conversation with his godfather, desperate to know why the man did not inform him of the blood adoption. Also, Hadrian felt that Sirius was the perfect person to express his less-than-pleasant feelings towards the headmaster, knowing that he too was not the biggest fan of the old wizard since he was practically being forced to stay a prisoner in a home that had bad memories for him.

Hadrian groaned as he left his king-sized bed, shivering as the cold air hit his bare chest. As he retrieved a shirt from his trunk, there was a light knock on his door. With a slight frown, he opened it to find Hermione standing there with a smile, which quickly morphed into one of shock as her eyes raked over his muscular torso.

With a smirk, Hadrian leaned against the door frame and spoke softly. "Hey, princess. What's up?"

"I-I um...-" She shook her head and cleared her throat, trying to shake away the flustered daze. "I just wanted to talk to you"

"Well, I'm able to go speak to Sirius but you're more than welcome to join" Hermione seemed unsure, not wanting to interrupt their bonding time but the need to spend time with the raven-haired boy was too much for her to reject such an offer.

"Sure, I'd like that" Hadrian's smile widened and he placed his arm around her shoulder whilst flinging his top over the other, chuckling under his breath at the small gasp that left her lips.

As they made their way up to the second floor, Hadrian couldn't help but smile to himself as Hermione wrapped her arm around his back, pulling him in closer. Soon, they stopped outside a closed door, from which muffled voices could be heard indicating that Sirius and, most likely, Remus were inside. Hermione knocked softly on the wood and it wasn't long until the door opened, revealing Remus whose cheeks seemed to be on the pinker side.

With a teasing smirk on his face, Hadrian raised an eyebrow. "You snogging my godfather, Moony?" Remus spluttered and tried to come up with a response while Sirius' bark-like laugh echoed in the background.

"Come on in, Pup. Oh! Hermione's here too-"

"I hope that's okay, I don't want to intrude" Sirius' face softened at Hermione's nervous tone and gestured for her to enter.

"Moony! Get your delightful arse back in here!" The werewolf shot Sirius a warning glare, desperate for the grey-eyed man to keep their private business to himself. Hadrian let out a loud laugh as he guided the blushing witch into the room, leaving Remus to close the door.