﹙ 𝐕.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝘯𝘰...𝘯𝘰...𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵!"

(y/n),let out a frustrated grumble yet it was silent. she was in the local library after the encounter with erika in her cottage? 

she walked endless throughout the library trying to find something similar to what erika experienced years ago but was hesitant in her search.

"um,excuse me?" (y/n) approached an elderly woman,she turned around. "yes dear?" she said.

"do you have any books on the deities?" (y/n) asked innocently.

"baby,we have many books on the deities. you have to be more descriptive than that!" she laughed.

"okay...d-do you have any books on resurrection? or attempting to resurrect god's?" (y/n) nervously asked. 

the librarian turned around with a confused look "oh my...well that's not what I was expecting..." she said walking down the array of books. "we have books that refer to resurrection but never on attempting to resurrect the deities themselves!" she commented.

(y/n) followed behind her "do you have any books on seance's?" she asked nervously.

"we do. but they are strictly forbidden in sappilux because of the fact that deities have a cult following." she explained.

"c- cult following?" (y/n) said nervously.

"aside from people who worship the deities,some take it too far..." the woman handed (y/n) a dusty,small book. "this is the only book we have on this topic, so i hope you can take in a lot of information." she said.

"thank you." (y/n) said.

she walked towards a small table a began to clean off the book,she flipped open the book and began to read. she scanned throughout the writing until a paragraph caught her eye.

"the act of seance's are harmful and filled with disease to those who act upon them, especially those who try to rush the awakening of our deities. according to the tiviticus, the deities would arise on there own time,rushing this process would cause the world to enter a catastrophic state–?

(y/n) was amazing yet very confused,she got up again and walked towards the librarian again "me,again. do you have any books about catastrophic ideas or apocalyptic theories?" she nervously asked.

"row seven,first column." she said.

(y/n) nodded ans walked towards the seventh row and picked our many books as she can,she plopped them down on her table and began to take notes "i wonder mr.thomas is doing right now..." she said to herself.