﹙𝐈𝐕.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧?"

"yup! it's a big deal. he's coming over here to meet with the king and princess because of the marriage we discussed but you didn't hear this from me but poly‐amorous" mr.thomas said gossiping again.

it was early in the morning at the post office. (y/n) was eating an apple that stole from a tree slowly stopping at the word she never heard of "poly...amorous? what's that?" she asked.

"it's a...uhh type of relationship that you commit with another partner. so,instead of two you add another one or if three isn't enough! you could go even further!"mr.thomas explained while laughing.

"huh...i remember hearing about when i was in school. i don't know why it's so frowned upon. it's your relationship." (y/n) said.

"it's just how the world is. on a another note, there's a psychic that everyone seems to enjoy." mr.thomas said.

"a psychic? isn't that just a witch?" (y/n) asked.

mr.thomas stood up quickly and walked towards (y/n) "no. no. no. psychics are way different from witches. witches makes elixirs,potions. typical witch things, but a psychic...hehe. they are totally different! this psychic pulls out cards, then you have to pick one! after that, they take your hand and read your future! it's magic!" mr.thomas said amazed.

"and how much rupees have you spent on her?" (y/n) jokingly asked.

mr.thomas laughed nervously "not...that much..." 

"righhhhtttt... what's on the agenda today?" (y/n) said laughing.

"you know the usual. more letters about the festival." mr.thomas said placing a pile onto (y/n)'s wagon.

"okay! bye, mr.thomas!" (y/n) said walking out of the post office,she ventured out onto the streets walking by some people chatting.

"i heard the prince of ashtonidel is a stoic man~ the princess is a very lucky girl..." 

"pshh! that ain't nothing. i heard the princess and prince are friends with benefits." 

"friends with benefits? what on earth does that mean?"

"beats me!"

(y/n) shook her head as she tried to ignore slander but it slowly plagued her mind. polyamorous? friends with benefits? what on earth does that mean?

regarding what (y/n) about learning polyamorous relationships in school. there was a small rumor that the deities themselves were in this type of relationship but resisted due to the fear of angering god. they never really improved their relationship with each other. although the rumor hasn't been debunked yet,it still broke (y/n)'s heart.