﹙𝐈𝐈.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥, (y/n) had grown up quickly into a woman with that same childlike attitude towards everything. (y/n) was known as a commoner,a low ranking in sappilux. 

commoners unfortunately don't have the same riches as the higher classes in the kingdom but that never bothered (y/n),she was thankful and had a smile plastered on her face.

her noona took care of her since (y/n) was a baby because at a young age she lost her parents to an illness. (y/n) always kept small memorabilia of her parents,like cleaning her mother's clothing or washing her father's jewelry.

today was a slightly cloudy morning,(y/n) woke up and headed downstairs to her where her noona was cooking. "good morning~" (y/n) said behind her nonna.

alora (l/n), was a local daycare worker in for the small village for when parents work from afar and needed someone to drop off their children. at first,there was no daycare so alora made her house into a small daycare center and was very trusted by everyone.

"good morning,I'm making some spicy potatoe congee. you want some?" her noona asked.

"yes~! i love them~ thank you noona!" (y/n) said opening the curtains and getting some light.

the commoners were separated from the rest of the kingdom into a medium sized space of land,it was built decades ago but still operated like a regular town. it had it's own church,bank,school,hospital,library. you name it they had it.

(y/n) was the local messenger of sappilux,she would travel near and far to deliver letters to those. she loved her job and visiting people throughout the kingdom.

she began to clean up her house and fixed up the place slightly for the kid's to enter.

alora began to set up the table for breakfast. "how did you sleep?" she asked (y/n). 

"oh,i couldn't noona. because of you know..." (y/n) said trailing off.

alora placed some bowls on the table with a smile "yes. i have a feeling,i might know what your talking about."

"the lantern festival!! i've waited for this moment since i was a child!" (y/n) said plopping herself down onto the kitchen table seat.

"ah yes,you've mentioned that before. i just hope this time the lantern would travel over here again." alora said pouring in the congee.

the lantern festival is annual event that would take place in the main town of sappilux,everyone would gather around and realise lantern into the night sky. it was a symbolic moment to show the peace and unity of sappilux.