﹙𝐈𝐈𝐈.﹚

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥,𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳?" 

"hmm?" 

the dead of night has struck sappilux,inside the castle it was supper time for the princess and her father.

princess jasmine or preferably jasmine,was an heir and next to take over sappilux as queen. her father, king marquis hodari and her deceased mother, queen viviane hodari. jasmine was in a arranged marriage with prince dwayne but unknowingly to her father,the prince and princess are friends with benefits.

the relationship started when they crossed paths as adolescents and thus started a private relationship.

over years,letters of affection and support were sent towards each other but now a new question has blocked them both.

what if there was a third? another partner to bond them together like glue and to help them rule the kingdom.

admittedly,both dwayne and jasmine were very nervous about ruling a kingdom although they didn't show it that much.

the thought of a polyamorous couple ruling a kingdom has become over the past years a stigma even though to be disrespectful towards the family blood line.

"what will happen if the couple split? will our kingdom split as well?"

"how could you love two people at the same time?! that must be a handful."

"it's only between man and women! not man, women and another woman! god forbid another man!"

jasmine didn't care for all that either did dwayne. they were both waiting for the right person to enter their lives. but for now they had a bigger issue on their hands.

"nothing, dad." jasmine said continuing to eat.

"something has to be on your mind! talk to your old man!" hodari said.

"the festival dad. are you sure you want to invite everybody? what if a fight or a war happens?" jasmine worriedly said.

the lantern festival was coming up soon and hodari thought it would be a good idea to announce jasmine's upcoming marriage and to introduce queen shauri to sappilux.

"this would a great opportunity to introduce you as an upcoming queen! and if i incorporate queen shauri and prince dwayne now overtime sappilux will get used to them." hodari explained.

"but doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the festival. you know why you started it..right?" jasmine said sadly.

"yes, my daughter.. i know why." hodari said.