Chapter 24 Shocked Quilt

In fact, quilts are rare here. Most families use one quilt for three to five years. When it gets too hard and not warm, they put it under their bodies as a bed.

Of course, this is still a family with a second quilt.

More families have only one quilt, and some even have only one for the whole family.

It is not an exaggeration to say that some families only have one cotton coat in winter, and whoever goes out wears it, and those who don't go out just curl up on the kang.

When many families get married, they can take out a new quilt as a betrothal gift or dowry, which will make people look up to them and make the whole village envious.

The eyes of a car of men looking at those packages are more intimate than looking at their wives.

Liu Weimin is not bad either, he looks at them from time to time.

Not to mention others, even his family is considered to be well-off in the village. The clothes that Heidan wears are all altered from his torn clothes, not to mention the quilt.

He and his wife held one for Heidan, and one for his son and his wife. The girl's was made from a mattress that they had not been willing to put on before. The girl had grown up and there was really no other way, so she had to do it like this.

The people in the car kept looking at her from time to time. Even a fool could notice it, not to mention that she was very perceptive. She couldn't help but secretly complain.

She was reluctant to give it to others from time to time, but she was showing off her wealth. If she didn't have some ability, if the villagers had some bad intentions, she would be in a wolf's mouth.

Zhu Yan said in her heart that she would send it to her later. She made up her mind that she must not let anyone see it again. She had to be careful, it was too scary.

Jian Dan was relieved after getting the bag into the yard under more than ten gazes and closing the door.

It's not that he is not afraid of being robbed, but he can't stand being stared at like this.

He was the only one left, so he didn't have to hide. He took out the bags and opened them one by one.

Oh, there are really a lot.

Several bags were filled with colorful cloth.

She didn't have the patience to pour it out and sort it out. She grabbed a handful and pulled it. Some were thick ground cloth, some were twill, and some were pure cotton cloth. However, they were all of good quality. Most importantly, the cloth was not small. Not to mention making a jacket, it was enough to make a shoe upper.

She looked at the sky. Today's public grain was paid quickly, and there was no delay in the commune. She still had to take a bull cart back. It was only afternoon now. If she didn't go to work, she should have two meals a day.

Forget it, let's clean it up first.

Of course, several bags of cloth cannot be exposed, but no one will specifically watch how much she has used and how much is left.

After thinking about it, she grabbed a small half bag. If she made shoes, it would probably be enough to make a hundred pairs.

Oh, this is really poor here, lacking everything, not enough food, not enough clothes, but this handful of strength is willing to spend.

She was too lazy to cook, so she simply went to the base to have a meal.

I don't know that several families in the village are talking about her now.