1998 - Part II. Rainbow Galore

"What?" Bugbo was stunned to say the least. The little ginger bloke just kept on boogieing as if nothing of any real note happened.

"You heard me lad. Taste the rainbow, feel the rainbow. It's rainbow galore, with a bowl of s'mores"

Well this certainly wasn't a drug Bugbo had heard of before, but he was all for it.

"It's buy one get one free, too. Ya know ya want a taste." He shook his little tush in excitement.

"How much for a dose?" Bugbo asked, leaning in a little.

"Dose? That's a good one, I'll add that to my branding. A dose of sunshine. Ya got good craic."

Well no. That was what he was offering, wasn't it?

"It seems like you're on some good crack yourself."

"Ayee mate, what did you say? Couldn't hear ya over the music."  He said as he wiggled his tail feather. "Thats my mum playing guitar over there." He nodded towards the pianist on stage. "Just kidding, she's on the other side now. Other side of the rainbow that is" he slapped his knee and dropped all his pennies.

Right. He's definitely on one. Bugbo had never been more intrigued. He could get some good use out of this.

"So that'll be?" He picked the pennies off the floor and held them out in his hand, "this will suffice, no?"

"AYE." He scratched his naple. "Eff off with that lad, ya daft eejit. This is the premium stuff, it donny come cheap like the chippy from the chippy shop"

Damn. Bugbo needed some cash fast. Who knew when this ginger was gonna bounce?

"Wait there. I'll be bringing you that money. Shortly."

He stalked off in search of some desperation.
-
"Still up for a barley?"

The bald man was lingering at the bar, scrunched over with a drink curled up in his hand. Pitiful.

"Mate, you still playing games? I've had to drink both yours and mine. Top that off with a couple pints and you end up a bleeding mess" He sighed and glanced at the wall behind him. "You might wanna stay clear of the loo while you're at it."

"Charming."

"Now mate, I've had enough of your behaviour." He takes a moment to eye him up and down. "But I haven't had enough of your looks. So I don't mind you in my presence."

Bugbo's eyes twitched an unnoticeable but real amount.

"You're not so bad yourself." Bugbo serenaded smoothly as he attempted a smile. "What's your name anyway, princess?"

"Blimey, you know how to treat a lad." He took a sip of his 5th drink. It was mixed with laxatives. "The name's Thomas."