Dreams of Grandeur, Dreams of Killing (No time for mucking about at breakfast)

"Morning Bugbo!!!" Gerbo called from the kitchen.

"ARGHHHHH ARGHHH ARGG" Bugbo screamed.

"He must of been having a good dream" Gradient Joe signed before putting three tea bags in three mugs for the three of them.

"Or maybe we're the good dream" Gerbo smiled.

Bugbo stepped out of his room and arrived at the sight of his housemates eating a delicious British breakfast, followed by some freshly squeezed orange juice (pulp included). Bugbo wondered to himself why he even lived with these nutters, Welsh rarebit would've been a far better choice for a mornings cuisine.

And God, what was that smell? Gerbo must've left a floater in the toilet again. That stupid spider always forgets to flush.

"Smells wonderful" Bugbo lied through his teeth. He joined them at the table and purposefully wobbles it. "Woah, all hands on deck Gerbo."

The eggs on Gerbos plate flew onto his eyes, "Oh grub I can't see, I can't see! who turned the lights out?"

Bugbo just didn't stop shaking the table, stifling a small maniacal laugh as he did. "Oh ho, ha ha, watch out now Gerbo, you too joe, ha."

Joe slowly shook his head.

"Not taking cover Joe? Your cereal is going to spill.. and ruin your tie!! Ha ha! All tied up are you Joe? All tied up with nowhere to go" Bugbo couldn't help but shriek a little from glee.

Nonchalantly, Gradient Joe just carried on eating his cereal, despite the milk flying all around, and the Lucky charms spilling out of the bowl.

Wait, Bugbo paused. "No, why are you, why are you eating those, I, Joe? " Bugbos breath quickened. "Joe this isn't funny. This isn't FUNNY."

"I can't see Bugbo, where are you? Bugbo!!!" Gerbo frantically wriggled around, keeping the table shaking to an even more frenzied degree than when Bugbo was the one doing it.

"Joe, how did you... how did you get those?" He tried to spit vehemently, but his voice trembled. "America, they're only available in America"

Gradient Joe leaned back in his chair with a sturdy arm defending his body. He used the other to turn around the box of cereal, displaying the truth - Cheerios.

Bugbo sighed, "...Ah, haha, haha yes cheerio chip chip cheerio. right on, Joe. You really are one. Oh wow, fancy that eh?"

"My eyes are burning... oh grub."

"You too Gerbo? Playing at it again? Oh you are one." Bugbo chuckled and wiped the eggs from his eyes, taking them in his hands and gulping them down. "Right down the hatch. All good aren't we Gerbo?"

"Erm..."

There was a few moments of silence. The table and food had been shaken up beyond recognition, Gerbos face all tense and frightened. Bugbos eyes twitched a little with every tick of the Kitchen clock.

Gradient Joe stood up, wiping the food off of his sphere head with a handkerchief. "Right, ill be outside." He signed.

"Oh come now Joe, JOE. It's only a little fun, a little jab. Don't be such a soggy wet dog, unable to take such a silly joke."

...

"Well..." Gerbo says. "Nice grub."