Chapter 1: The Middle School Jungle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Middle School. Specially, Middle school in America. People could write dozens and dozens of things about how middle school is the best place ever! It's where you can grow and be the person you want to be.

Others will tell you that middle school is hell incarnate with a lot of spice and spite on the side, not counting the grueling schoolwork of course. 

But, if you ask for my opinion, I'll tell you this. Middle school is the MOST boring place on planet earth!

Let's be totally real with ourselves here! All that drama that goes on in school is because one person saw something, told another people, and then it gets so retwisted and retold so much that it loses the actual point.  And how would I know about how stupid school rumors are? It's because I'm standing at center-stage with my boyfriend. 

I was at my locker, trying to get my stuff out for my math class, even though Ms. Higley was kind of a pain in the ass, math was something I was pretty good at. As I grabbed my last math book, someone kissed me on the cheek and chuckled.

I smiled as I whipped around to see Andrew, "Hey babe." He grinned, showing off his perfect pearly whites! Ooh, he was fine!
"Hi, baby!" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "How are you?"

"I'm alright, how about you?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder, I giggled and smiled, "I'm fine, I can't wait for the sixth, you know!"

"Mm?" He asked, "What do you mean?"

"Uh, our anniversary?" I pointed out, "It's coming up soon~"

"Oh, right! Yeah, I knew that, duh. I was just messing, you know?" He chuckled as he looked away, I rolled my eyes and walked with Andrew, as we did so, the death glares of other girls came along with me. Then again, when you're with the popular guy for around 6 months, the mean looks are natural. 

As we walked, I almost tripped on someone's foot and nearly dropped all of my stuff, people chuckled like the jerks they were, Andrew helped me picked up my stuff, which was I was really thankful for, it's nice to have a guy that isn't a piece of garbage.

The crappy part about my math class is that I'm forced to be in the back, around big, tall kids who can't seem to move out of the way, so I always have to lean my head out to even see the board! Thank God that school's almost up soon, when that happens, I'll be in high school and HOPEFULLY, the teachers won't be in the backseat, just because they can!

On the bright side, the one thing I actually like about this class was that I managed to have one of my friends, Tracey sitting right next to me. When I entered the class, Tracey was raising her hand, getting a lot of the questions right. 

She smiled and then looked down at her phone, reading something. But when she looked up, she turned her phone off like super-fast and glanced away from me. 

"Umm, are you okay?" I asked her, Tracey shot her head at me and glared, she scoffed, "Yes, I'm fine, thank you." She scoffed, "And before you ask." Tracey turned her head at me, "I wasn't reading anything stupid, so don't even bother!" 

"But I didn't ask-" But before I could finish my sentence, Tracey turned her head and looked ahead while staring at someone's back. I shrugged and stuck my neck out to take down some notes of course, even if the half of the class was goofing off, even though summer was coming up in a few days, I can't risk slipping up now! My grades are too important for that!