Chapter 9- Mission Accomplished!

"Mikasa watch out!" Y/N yelled as she zipped towards her and pushed her away from Eren's Titan punch. "Eren! Get a hold of yourself! What are you even doing?!"

Suddenly a red flare was shot into the air. Rico had messaged to others that the mission was a fail before it had even started.

"Why'd you shooter the flare up?! We have to give Eren more time-" Mikasa began to protest.

"It's not working. Whatever Eren had done before seemed to only have worked that one time, he's useless now." Rico said. "Get Eren out of there!"

"Eren! Get out of your Titan goddammit. I have to make sure everyone else is okay too, I want to see them! So hurry up and get your Titan ass up or human ass out!" Y/N yelled as she plunged a bald down his nape.

Mitabi had retreated and Mikasa went to run after him only to be stopped by Dietrich. He had commanded the squad to eliminate any titans in the area and to protect Eren.

"We should retreat Ian!" Rico yelled.

"Eren is important for Humanity to survive! I'm in charge of this squad and you'll do as I say Rico." Dietrich said as he gripped his blade.

"Then we'll just have to show these Titans who is boss." Rico said as she zipped ahead and towards Titans.

"Cadet Ackerman! You stay and guard Eren whilst Cadet Smith tried to get him to move or out of the nape." Dietrich ordered before flying off. Suddenly, Armin had landed on Erens nape and crouched beside Y/N.

"He's not getting out Armin. I need you to convince him." Y/N requested.

"Eren! We need you! We need you to wake up!" Armin pleaded as he plunged a blade into Erens nape.

(Erens Perspective)

"Eren wake up!" Armin yelled as he banged on a window outside of his house.

"Armin..? What're you doing?" Eren asked lazily.

"You have to wake up!" Armin exclaimed as he continued banging on the window.

"But this blanket.. it's so warm. I'm with Mom and Dad, Mikasa too.." Eren mumbled.

"DONT YOU WANT TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD?!" Armin yelled.

"Later..." Eren muttered as he began to close his eyes once again.

"Don't you want to see the ocean?!" Armin shrieked in a high, squeaky tone.

"I said later." Eren said.

"Eren!" Y/N called out. "Please wake up! I need you-"

(Regular perspective)

Almost immediately after Y/N spoke, Erens Titan begun moving. Armin and Y/N jumped off quickly to make sure that Eren could fulfil the mission.

"ARMIN, Y/N AND MIKASA! FOLLOW ERREN AND MAKE SURE NO TITANS GET IN HIS WAY!" Dietrich ordered before jumping in to save a soldiers life, his head getting bitten off as the consequence.

Charging for the napes, Y/N quickly sliced 9 different Titans before reaching Erens shoulder. Eren continued carrying the boulder and soon placed it in front of the hole.

"Eren! You did it!" Y/N exclaimed happily as Eren looked at her.

"Our comrades didn't die in vain... thank goodness." Rico mumbled as she slashed a titans neck.

"We have to get Eren out of there!" Mikasa yelled as she sliced his nape, Eren soon falling out and into Y/N's arms. Soon a flying figure dashed near us. Levi.

"Oi, Y/N, what's going on here?" Levi asked.