Chapter 8- The Boulder

"Kill... Kill... Kill..." Y/N heard Eren mutter as she looked back at him, confused and worried.

"D-DID YOU HEAR THAT?! HE SAID HE'S GOING TO KILL!" A soldier screamed out. Facing Eren, Y/N saw him regain consciousness and looked at the Garrison soldiers, looking horrified at him.

"ARE YOU A TITAN?!" A higher up yelled out.

"N-No! I'm a human!" Eren yelled back.

"YOU THREE CADETS PROTECTING HIM! IF YOU DONT HAND HIM OVER WE'LL HAVE YOU CHARGED WITH TREASON AND THEN HAVE YOH EXECUTED!" The higher up yelled. "ARE YOU HUMAN OR TITAN?!"

Eren stayed in his kneeled position and only looked at them with a mix of emotions. He didn't answer.

"WE SAW YOU COME OUT OF THAT TITAN, WHICH MAKES YOU AN ENEMY!"

"Sir, you should kill him whilst he's in human form!" A Garrison soldier suggested.

"Now hold on, who said I was going to let you try and kill him?" Y/N asked as she gripped her blades. "Try it and you won't be able to see another day."

"Sir, that's Cadet Smith.. she's as strong and as experienced as a whole regiment.. killing her would be a great loss. She came out with top grades in everything the Training Corps had to test for." A soldier muttered to the captain.

"Smith.. as in Erwin Smith?" The Captain asked nervously.

"Y-yes. It's not been confirmed but if this is Commander Erwin's daughter then this could cause and outbreak and protests." A soldier mumbled.

"We should flee you guys.." Armin mumbled scared.

"ARE YOU HUMAN OR TITAN?!" The Captain yelled out again.

"I'M HUMAN!" Eren yelled out, hoping for some sort of miracle to appear.

"GET THE CANNONS READY AND FIRE ON MY COMMAND!" The captain yelled out as cannons began getting filled up.

"I need to get you guys outta here, I need to make sure the others are okay too.." Y/N said as she dashed towards them. "Mikasa, grab Eren whilst I grab Armin. We can make it to the other side of the wall and hide-" Y/N began to say, getting ready

"Y/N come back!" Eren yelled as he pulled her into him and hit his hand. Smoke began to clear out and revealed a Titan reaching out to stop a cannon from reaching them. It wasn't formed completely and only the torso had been created but even then it was mostly bone and very little flesh.

"SOLDIERS STAND BY AND WAIT FOR THE SECOND SHOT!" The captain yelled out. Eren came out of the Titan and it began evaporating quickly.

"Y/N I have two plans, we either retreat to Wall Maria or we have you or Armin convince them that I'm not bad. That I am mankind's ally." Eren suggested.

"What about me? I'm not going all the way to Wall Maria just to go to your basement." Y/N said.

"I know but if I had to guess it has the secrets of Humanity. After hearing what those soldiers said, you would want those answers and give them to your father, no?" Eren asked.

"Dammit Eren, we'll go with the second plan. In case Armin speech doesn't go as planned, we'll quickly retreat to the wall." Y/N said before turning to Armin.

"W-why me?!" Armin asked.

"Armin, you have academic skills in which no one can compete with. I can trust you with something like this." Y/N said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll do it.!" Armin exclaimed as he walked over to the open area.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The Captain yelled.