Chapter 7- Abnormal Titan..?

Keeping secrets from others was like breathing for me. I had to do it. Who knew when someone could use my deepest darkest secret against me one day? But like most secrets, mine got exposed to the very people I didn't want knowing.

So what if I was Erwin Smiths daughter? Sure I was a secret child that no one except higher ups and probably a few others knew about. But why did people make such a big deal about it?

To be honest, I have no idea. And I don't care either. Right now I'm slicing a nape of those giant naked baby species as my friends are rushing their way to Headquarters.

I hooked my wires against a pillar and flung myself to do a backflip in the air whilst stabbing a titans eye midway and soon slashing its nape as well.

'Hopefully everyone made it in safely..' i thought before quickly going back to slashing Titans napes and limbs.

I was running out of gas and knew I had to get back to Headquarters until a Titan grabbed my foot and pulled me down. I couldn't end like this.. covered in Titan blood and without saying goodbye to anyone..

Suddenly an abnormal Titan punched it away and I fell on its shoulder. I looked at it carefully, making sure not to move the slightest bit.That was until it's green eyes peered at me. It was vicious, it's teeth were much sharper than the rest and it had a strong build, too.

I gulped before standing up and attaching my hooks to Headquarters walls and smashed into the window which alerted the people inside. I was breathing quite heavily and lots of steam was flowing off my body as the Titan blood began evaporating slowly.

(A/N: Kinda like that scene in season 3 with Levi on top of the wall after fighting Monke)

I heard screams and looked up to see different people scattered around the large room. I saw Krista and Ymir grasping each other, Annie standing in the corner of the room, Bertolt was sweating as usual with Reiner in front of him and I saw Mikasa and Armin kneeling beside each other with somewhat of a shocked looked. Marco and Jean were both standing next to each other and stared at me as if I had lost an arm.

"What the hell are you guys looking at?" I asked confused yet with an angry tone.

Soon all the confusion cleared up and everyone realised it was me which led to Krista trying to hug me whilst I stopped her at her head before she could get dirty.

"What's our current situation?" I asked Ymir.

"It's really fucked up.. we got a bunch of Garrison Soldiers just hiding away and the whole of the bottom of Headquarters is filled with titans.." she explained in a bored tone.

I heard yelling and looked up to see Jean interrogating a Garrison Soldier with force and Marco attempting to calm him down.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?! We were fighting for our lives out there and here you are hiding away!" Jean yelled angrily.

"J-Jean! Calm down! Let go of them, please." Marco pleaded which led to Jean pushing them away and to them crying about how they just wanted to die already.

Everyone began to chatter and panic amongst each other which led to arguments until-

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

Everyone whipped their head towards me as I refilled a gun. Ymir was covering Krista's ears but was soon pushed off as Krista began to panic.

"Y-Y/N! What're you doing with that gun..?" Krista asked only for me to ignore her.

I dragged it along the floor as the Titan blood dripped off my jacket. Reaching the Garrison Soldiers I placed the gun at on of their heads which led to a lot of commotion from the rest of the crowd.