✧ Part 31 ✧

" Eomma... I... I love sunshine. ''

Hezlin stared back and forth in his eyes silently and Jimin noticed she didn't reply to him while she was just looking at him silently then he held her both hands and moved a little near to her, he gulped down his saliva and spoke in a desperate voice
" Eomma... Please don't be disappointed by me... I... Truly love her with all of my heart and my love is pious. "

He stared back and forth in her eyes and then he felt tears in his eyes then he spoke in a low voice
" I can't live without her Eomma... It's been 21 years since I've been yearning for her. "

Hezlin felt her eyebrow getting raised in bewilderment as Jimin was opening his heart to her then he shook her a little and said " Eomma... Please say something, don't scare me like this Hejel Eomma. "

Hezlin gulped down her saliva then she asked him while stuttering " do you... Really love her? What you said is true Jimin? " He nodded his head as a tear fell from his eyes then Hezlin looked back and forth in his dark orbs and said " then why are you telling this to me and not Abdullah? "

Jimin lowered his head then he said
" Honestly... I'm not sure if he will consider me as a choice because he has more options too. " Then he looked up at Hezlin and said " but I know you'll understand me Eomma..."

Hezlin smiled then she patted his hands and said " you should go and talk to Abdullah. " Jimin looked up at her then he asked her in a low innocent voice " and what if he refused me? "

Hezlin wiped his tears while cupping his face " either you don't have trust in your love or your creator who blessed your heart with this pious emotion. " Jimin stared back and forth in her light brown orbs then he sniffed while he held her both hands then he kissed the back of her palms and said " then pray for me Eomma... Pray for me to win their heart. "

Hezlin caressed his face then she said
" He's in Madrassa... Go and meet him." Jimin nodded his head while smiling a little then he said " I can't waste more time... I'll go right now... Take care Allah Hafiz Eomma. "

With that he left from there and Hezlin looked up at the sky while smiling.

Meanwhile Abdullah was sitting in his Madrassa and was doing his zikar after completing his Nafal prayer then he heard a knock on the door and he looked up at the door and there he saw Taha entered in his room while looking at his surroundings with the most innocent look in his eyes.

Abdullah smiled and put his tasbeeh on the side table and signaled him to come forward towards him. Taha closed the door behind him and walked near Abdullah then he sat before him on his knees and said
" Assalam alaikum uncle Abdullah. "

Abdullah smiled and replied to him
" Walaikum Assalam my beloved Taha... How are you? " Taha smiled in pain and asked him " why do you always address me as your beloved one? "

Abdullah smiled and replied
" because you are dear to me, you are precious to me, so you are my beloved Taha. "
Taha smiled while lowering his head then he said " anyways... I'm here to tell you that I'm taking Quran classes regularly and I'm also working on my prayers... I'm getting fluent in Salah now. "

Abdullah smiled proudly then he patted Taha's shoulders and said
" wait a little... And then I'll teach you everything on my own. " Taha pressed his lips into a thin line and said
" You are saying this for a long time, but you only give a little time. "

Abdullah pressed his lips into a pained smile and said " am I hurting you too? Am I failed to please you too? " Taha immediately held his both hands then he spoke in a shocking low voice
" No... I'm really sorry to make you feel this way... Wallahi you always gave me so much love more than my own family... I... I'm really sorry uncle Abdullah. "