✧ Part 11 ✧

Days passed and Mishel noticed Taehyung has started to be seen less than usual while he sometimes visits the cafe when she and yeona do their lunch or sometime she gets to see him near the empty halls or parking area but it's been so many days he was nowhere to be seen and she felt a little bit sad and hurt while her mind started to make assumptions that if he's trying to avoid her or lost his interest completely in her that he now doesn't even consider to come in front of her.

Mishel was sitting in the yard of her house as it was the weekend and she was staring at a random spot while she was lost in her thoughts then she heard Hezlin's voice

" Sunshine... Let's get ready my child Ahmad and his family must be coming at anytime... What are you doing here huh?"
Mishel looked behind at Hezlin who was standing near the entrance door of the mansion then Mishel nodded her head and said " I'm coming Eomma. "

Hezlin left from there then Mishel got up from the bench and walked inside the house while taking lazy steps like a small baby and making cute sad pout as her mind was fully engulfed by Taehyung's thoughts, she tried hard but Taehyung never left her mind and it was making her worried and scared about her emotions because she never liked or adopted feelings for someone to this extent and now she was feeling hurt inside because she wasn't getting a positive vibes of change in him the change she wanted the spiritual change.

She was walking towards her room just then she saw Ayaan came out of his room and she remained staring at him with an amused look on her face as he was wearing an all black kurta shalwar just like his father and he had rolled his sleeves up while he styled his hair perfectly aside leaving some of small bangs in front of his forehead then Mishel speak in an amused voice

" Woah... My brother is a handsome man I got to know this today. "

Ayaan chuckled and said " I was always a handsome man princess it's your eyes which are blind. " She rolled her eyes and said " whatever... I'm going to get ready... " She walked past him and he looked at her with a dramatic pissed look on his face then he chuckled and shook his head while he went towards the living room and sat there on the couch while waiting for his parents and guests to arrive.

After sometime Ayaan heard the car horn and he understood that Ahmad and his family arrived he then looked at his surroundings and called out Abdullah and Hezlin in a loud voice " oh come on love birds come out yah... Your guests are here. "

Mishel immediately came out of her room while adjusting her hijab then she said
" Do some shame you are talking about your parents. " He shrugged his shoulders and said " aren't they love birds huh? What else they both do other than being lovey dovey all the time huh! "

Mishel rolled her eyes and said " let's go and receive them Appa and Eomma will come on their own. " Ayaan hummed in response then they both walked out of the mansion and then Ayaan saw Elif came out of the car while wearing the same black Abaya he bought when he went to Daegu and pretend to be a woman while wearing that Abaya then he left that Abaya to her as she removed the Abaya from his body back then.

They both locked their eyes from far and they both felt their hearts skipped their beats while Ayaan smiled looking at her from a little far and Elif lowered her gaze so no one caught them staring at eachother.

Ayaan and Mishel both greeted Ahmad and Zeynep and Mishel walked with them inside after greeting Elif then Ayaan came beside Elif and signaled her while forwarding his arm in a prince style

" Here you go majesty. "

Elif pressed her lips to suppress her blush smile and he also chuckled while looking at her back figure as she left from there. Ayaan followed her from behind and as they all sat in the living room Abdullah and Hezlin also came on the spot and greeted them.