✧ Part 2 ✧

Mishel

" Kim Taehyung. "

As I heard his name from yeona's mouth I felt myself getting numb while standing on my spot as I saw a man this handsome and magnificently elegant for the first time ever in my life... First he makes my mind go crazy just with his voice and the moment my eyes falls on his heavenly attractive face I find myself lost in staring at him that I didn't even realise for how long I was staring at him.

" Mishel. "

I came back into my senses as I heard yeona's voice and she held my arm while I looked at her side and then back at Taehyung and I saw he was already gone from there and my eyes were fixed on his tall slander walking back figure and no doubt even his walking style made me go insane that I left questioning myself how can a man be so perfect and handsome at the same time without any visual default surely Allah have spent his special time on him while creating this perfect and heavenly attractive features.

" Let's go to the class hmm... You don't wanna get late right? " I looked in yeona's direction then I nodded my head and she held my hand while leading the way and said " come on let's go... This way. "

We both reached our classroom and she led the way towards the front table in the third row then she said " you sit on the wall side I'll cover your side while sitting on edge because this university is full of bullies and you seem so innocent I don't want them to take advantage of your innocence. "

I silently sat on the desk and she sat beside me while she guided me about the environment of university as her brother was already a student here and was in 3rd semester that's what she told me, then after sometime the professor came into the classroom and started the class with our introduction.

As my turn came I got up from my seat and told my name " I'm Mishel Fatima. "
Yes my Appa gave me my mother's last name rather than giving me his first name because he said on the day of judgement a child will be called and recognised by his or her mother's name and as Eomma got Fatima as her last name he gave me that name too.

All my classmates looked at me and I realised in my class I was the only Muslim student while there were more students out there who were Muslim but no one here in my class and after my introduction I sat back on my seat while yeona looked at me with a smile on her face and I also smiled back, the fact is I like her she's sweet and understanding and she was trying her best to make me feel comfortable around her and that's what I like about her the most that she chose to protect me from bullies even after knowing the religious differences between us she respected me and make me her friend.

We both attended our lecture then we both left for our another lecture while she was by my side for the whole time and whenever we came out of class my eyes only searched for one person who makes my mind go crazy for him just even at the first sight and my heart just wanted to see him again and get lost in staring at his insanely handsome face again.

We both attended our classes while I noticed some girls came near yeona 2 to 3 times different girls every time while they gave her some letters and some roses and chocolate boxes while saying " please give them to Taehyung... It'll be a great favour of yours yeona... No offence your brother is so handsome. "

I understood those girls were drooling over him and wanted to get close to him and then I took a sigh and moved my attention back to my notebook then I heard yeona's voice " Horny bitches. "