07: Hangover

Christian's POV
"Uuughhh, my head" I open my eyes only to immediately squeeze them shut when the light shining through my curtains singed my eyes. I roll over facing away from the windows, now looking at my large dark brown door. I groan sitting up while lazily rubbing my eyes with my palms, "Uuughhh, my eyes!"

My body felt heavy, and my head and behind my eyes hurt. I sat on the edge of my bed confused as to why, then suddenly "I went to a bar with Eric last night," I turned grabbing my phone to see that it was nine am. Oh yeah, it's also Thursday which meant I was supposed to be in school, but what my parents don't know won't kill them. I reluctantly got up and went into the bathroom, but despite how my body felt I looked good. Perfectly gorgeous if I do say so myself, I took a shower, washed my hair, and brushed my teeth.

Once done I got dressed ignoring my unkept damp hair, I made my way downstairs to see what was for breakfast. "Good morning sir! How'd you sleep?" I immediately winced at the sound of her voice, for one she was too damn chirpy. She was one of the younger maids, I have no idea what her name is but it didn't matter. Two I'm sure anyone with eyes could probably tell how I slept by the way I looked, my entire outfit was Tommy Hilfiger! Not my usual Louis Vuitton, Gucci, or Chanel.

I simply rolled my eyes not bothering to reply, instead, I slowly sat on one of the few bar stools "Feed me." Those were the only words I spoke before she began cooking goddess knows what, it took thirty minutes but eventually I had a plate with two pancakes, three pieces of bacon, two sunny-side-up eggs, two slices of buttered toast, and a large mug of "Yuck...coffee." I made a face in disguise, and using two fingers I slowly pushed the mug back in her direction causing the glass to make a teeth-negging sound against the marble countertop.

"I'm sorry sir! I-I'll make you something else!" Why the hell is she so loud, she's yelling like I'm gonna behead her for even thinking to feed me coffee. I shake my hand to tell her no then fan her off, that she did understand. Without another word -thankfully- she leaves to go clean somewhere else. I finally started to eat but to my disappointment, it wasn't good, in all honesty, it was horrendous. Way too much salt and pepper, the bacon wasn't even fully cooked and the toasts were burnt with half a stick of butter each.

I looked to the coffee curious as to whether she was able to mess that up too, I mean how could she right? All she had to do was add one tablespoon of sugar and some milk the pour the coffee from the coffee pot. I stood up and slowly made my way to the cup as if it would attack me if I made any sudden moves. I glance into the cup "We'll it looks normal," I grab the handle doing glance around to make sure no one is watching me then take a small sip. "Ok not bad" I pull the cup from my lips to look at the mug, I when to take another sip when the aftertaste hits me. "How the hell is it salty and spicy!"

I immediately regretted yelling because my head started pounding harder, "Is this what death feels like" I spoke under my breath while gripping the sides of my head. Not knowing what to do I began roaming the house, I ended up in the maid's quarters in front of Davis's door. I lightly knocked and soon the door opened revealing Jamila, she's about 5'5 or 5'6 since she was a bit shorter than me. Her black curly hair was up in a rather neat bun, her few strands of grey hair only helped her looks and hazel eyes that matched Eric's.

"Wow! I see where Eric gets his looks," I say this mesmerized and out loud... "Oh aren't you a sweet talker, come on in." She gives me a big smile making the corners of her eyes wrinkle, she opens the door wide stepping to the side, inviting me in. I walk in and just stand in place unsure of what to do, "Christian why are you standing in the middle of the room all stiff and awkward? Have a seat and relax, I'll bring you some water." I did as I was told and sat on the couch, the drum in my head, the queue feeling in my stomach and the horrid taste in my mouth persisted; but like hell was I gonna tell her about last night.