05: Numbers

^Austin Hendrix, Christian's Best Friend

Christian's POV
I get dropped off at school by Tod, I was reading Eric's book as I walked into school. I found a book covering so the actual name and picture of the book was covered, I'm still only on the first chapter. I decided to take my time to read carefully so to understand and see if it pertains to me. I get to my locker opening it while still deeply engrossed in the book. "What you reading" I hear a voice whisper in my ear "What the fucking hell!" I yell from fright.

"Cool your tits it's just me" Austin laughs, "You know my ears a a sensitive spot don't whisper in them asshole!" I whisper yell. "So you gonna tell me why'd you skip school on Friday?" Austin asked obsessively upset "Because it was Friday" I monotone shrugging "That's a stupid answer. Anyway that new transfer kid is gonna be here today. I just hope I don't get caught up in any drama, high school drama is the stupidest of all drama." Austin rants as he got his books out his own locker.

"Yeah" I reply absentmindedly still reading the book, "So what was that about this new transfer? How long do you think before Jenny Madday sinks her claws into him?" Austin asks scrunching his face in disgust. Jenny Madday, curly bleach blonde hair, slim curvy body, menacing brown eyes, perfectly straight white teeth and an obnoxious and annoyingly screechy voice.

In a school full of rich and snobby kids I wasn't the most popular nor was I the least. Which was fine by me, but for Austin it didn't matter. With his ash blonde hair, light green eyes that looked like a yellow-ish gold, straight nose, pouty lips and sharp jaw lines. Slim with longs legs and small waist with obvious soft and glowy skin. He is my one true friend, my best friend. "I give him one week tops" I laugh glance up from my book.

"What's in that book? You're barely even paying attention to me" he pouts giving my puppy dog eyes "It's nothing." I slam the book shut tucking it under my arm giving him my full attention. "So how was your weekend" I drawled giving a tight smile, "Well other than homework and my usual cheesy romcoms, I've been thinking about the boyfriend." He gives me a crooked smile, "So how is Jason, your imaginary man" I asks seriously as we walk through the hall past loud teens and the heavy scent of perfume and axe body spray.

"Well, he's as handsome as ever and wonderful in bed. The sex is great especially when he puts his big d-" I speed up squeezing my eyes shut "Blah-blah-la-lala-lala." I bump into something hard making me drop my book, "Woah there!" He stops turning to me then to the floor seeing he knocked my book from your hand. He immediately crouches down picking it up and returning it to you hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there." He says with an apologetic smile. His eyes dip behind me then eyes Austin up and down and a slight blush appearing on his cheeks "Y-Your gorgeous!" He blurts out seemingly without thinking, "Hi I'm Dexter Carter but you can just call me Dex, I'm the new transfer student from London England." He holds out his hand for me to shake, I shake it introducing myself "Hi my name it Christian Levine, but you can call me Chris" he turns to Austin who looks at his hand in disgust and rolls his eyes.

I scoff turning to Dexter "His name is Austin Hendrix, he's...weird" I shrug looking back at Austin and Dexter gives a soft smile while gazing at Austin longingly with Austin simply glares looking Dexter up and down. "I am not weird, asshat" he growls "Yay ok Angel Dust, how's Husk...oh sorry I mean Jason the imaginary" I smile seeing him blush with a glare.

"You're so cute when you blush" Dexter gushes scratching the back of his head looking at Austin who completely ignores him. "Well, ah, I'm gonna go look for some Science class on a room..." he pulls out a schedule looking at it "405A" he sighs. "What me to help you find it?" I ask, he glances at Austin before agreeing "Yeah sure" "Well I'm heading to class, catch you later Chris" Austin then walks away swaying his hips as he made his way down the hall pushing past laughing hyenas.