02: Priorities

Eric's POV

I go back to my room to find the Christian had left, though it didn't matter since he did own the whole house and there was no reason for him to stay. I'll admit I was a little shocked to see him down here, and ogling me at that. I could tell by the way he kept blushing and shifting under my gaze that he still wore his emotions on his sleeve, since he was young I could always tell what was on his mind; he's also still a terrible liar. I smile to myself thinking about how he accidentally spoke his mind when he saw me working out. I look over to my bookshelf remembering how he dropped the book like it was a virus, only to realize the book was missing, I shook my head dismissing it.

I give myself on last look over in the mirror straighten out plain grey t-shirt, then looking down at my khaki cargo pants and white Air Forces. I grab my chain putting it on before putting on some cologne, I hear the front door open so I exit my room. "Hey Ma" she turns to look at me from the couch "Oh I didn't know you came back...I said hi to your friend." She said this with a smile and at first I was very confused "I asked him if you two were dating, you should have seen how red he got. He shook his head no though then I let him go back in the room before I left to continue the laundry."

I let out a small laugh when I realized she was talking about Chris, he was probably hiding behind the door so she wouldn't get a look at him. "Ma I'm heading out, Leon's already waiting outside" she nods standing up to look at me "Your twenty so you're going to be out as long as you want but just get home safe hmm" I smile down at her as she straightens my shirt. She was much shorter and smaller than my six three self, but she is a strong black woman and very authoritative.

"Ok Ma I'll try to be home before two am, I'll let you know when I get there and when I'm on my way back, and if I decide to sleep by Leo of the night I'll call you before bed ok" she looks up at me with a closed mouth smile, but I could tell it was genuine because the corners of her eyes had small wrinkles whenever she smiled. I lean down kissing her cheek and she does the same before I open the door and exit the room, I head to the side exit of the massive house.

I exit the house and began making my way over to Leon's red Porsche Taycan, as I made my way over the car I could feel eyes on me. I stop in my tracks and suddenly turn looking to where I remember Christian's room was, immediately I was him duck to the side then right after his yellow curtains swung back into place. I shake my head laughing to myself not thinking much of it, he probably trying to really remember me.

I finally get the car with Leo and the second he heard my seatbelt click he hit the gas, "Asshole! Are you trying to kill me!" I yell this as he snickers to himself "Yes, yes I am. Why are you still alive?" He asks looking me up and down while speeding like a maniac, "Keep your eyes on the road, I know I'm sexy but calm down I'll satisfy you later." I say this with a sly smile and he immediately cringes, "Fuck off gay man, with that garbage line I don't know how guys fall for you." I smile "I mean look at me, look at me!..." he completely ignores me as I strike a pose "...You looking!?"

He finally turns his head as he pulled at the stoplight and he gags, "What the fuck was that supposed to show me? How ugly you are?!" I gasp covering my mouth "I know you are but what am I?" I snicker knowing how this could easily make him blow up into a tiny fit of anger "Eric if you don't shut the
fuck—" I cut him off "Wanna met my pet tarantula?" The second I ask this I saw the fear in his eyes "No keep that shit at home" he monotones "Come on why not? She's so sweet" he glares at me at me "You put that shit on me and I'll stomp it."

My eyes widen as I try to hold in my laughter knowing that if I were to put a tarantula on him he'd run a shout "O-Ok" I said this holding back tears and laughter. "If you laugh I'm kicking you out my car" the second he said that and made eye contact with me I burst into tears from laughing. He glared at me for the next two minutes as I laughed at him, "Ok ok I'm sorry I'll stop now" I say this finally calmly down.