Revenge

(A/N: That's fucken right boy's and girl's!! We are finally here!!! The chapter we've all been waiting for....REVENGE!!! So before you continue reading, get comfy, grab a snack, drink or whatever you think you'll need cause this is a LONG ASS CHAPTER.)

It was the next day as Hiroki was waking up to the sight of Ayumi cuddling by his side. He petted her head as if she was a cat only to hear her....purr?

Hiroki: (Well certainly not going to question that any time soon. But maybe a little teasing wouldn't hurt.) Hey little kitty cat, it's time to get up.

Ayumi groaned a bit as she snuggled more into his body clinging to him like an actual cat.

Ayumi: I want more cuddle time...
She pouted cutely.

Hiroki: How about this, after today we can cuddle all you want tomorrow. Deal?

Ayumi groaned a bit but agreed as she kissed him. Though when she was pulling back he pulled her in, catching her by surprise as she slowly melted into the kiss. After a minute the two separated panting a bit.

Ayumi: That's an extra hour of cuddle time there buddy.

Hiroki: As long as it's you then I don't care if I spend a week cuddling with you.

Ayumi: Alright then mister, how about we get some breakfast before we head out?

Hiroki: Sounds like a good plan. Especially since it's the weekend and I don't really want to spend any time here. We could hang out with my uncle.

He said getting up and getting his clothes on as they walked out into the living room to go to the kitchen Hiroki hears a voice he never wanted to hear again.

???: Well well well, you seem to be having a nice morning....

Hiroki with a look that screamed nothing but pain and suffering looked over to see it was the very bastard who made his life hell. He was sitting on the couch in the middle of his whores. Well Ayumu was standing a bit of ways from him but he didn't seem to pay any mind to it.

Bastard: And you have another girl. I'm honestly surprised that someone would be willing to be with a weakling like you.

Hiroki:....

Bastard: What scared already, why not you go somewhere while the "Adults" talk?

Hiroki looked to see the nervous looks from the others while Ayumi looked at the Bastard unimpressed.

Hiroki: Well you know what, I was planning on doing this at a later date but I guess today will work.

The Bastard along with his whores raised their brows and were confused by what he meant. Until he spoke.

Hiroki: In a couple hours, meet me at *Address Name*.

He said as he and Ayumi walked out the door deciding to go out for breakfast leaving the group a bit stunned while the Bastard was too busy thinking of how to break Ayumi. After kicking Hiroki's ass like before.

A couple hours later Hiroki was seen in his orange pants as he was wearing a solid black tank top and barefoot. While the Bastard was just wearing a pair of black pants and a white button up t-shirt with sneakers.

Surrounding them were a group of guys and girls alike. Most if not all the guys and girls were glaring at the Bastard. While the whores were looking with worried and confused expressions.

Bastard: Hahahahahaha!! So this is how you want to get your ass kicked? Humiliated in public like this? I thought you were smarter but damn I didn't think you were an idiot!
He said laughing.