Return & Invitation

Summer break was now officially over as Hiroki was saying his goodbyes to Ayumi and said that he would be back. He explained that henwas going to make them suffer greatly for what they did to him. But what Ayumi requested him to do made him feel a bit nervous about her mentality.

Ayumi: I want you to record yourself making them suffer, or better yet. I want to be involved in it, cause I want to make your girlfriend suffer for what she did to you. I want to see that bastard scream in agony as he looks at you with pure terror.

Hiroki didn't know whether to be happy about the request or a bit concerned but he agreed either way.

Right now he was making his way to school as he was running through the halls getting to class.

Hiroki: Come on! I make it to all of our dates on time and yet the first day I'm back I'm going to be late!

Teacher: Hiroki Mari? Hiroki Mari...?

The door opened revealing Hiroki as he looked out of breath.

Hiroki: Sorry Sensei, I lost track of time on my way here.

Teacher: Who are you?

Hiroki: What, you don't recognize me sensei? It's me Hiroki!

Class+Teacher: HIROKI!?!?

Nao was looking at him with absolute shock at how he looked.

Nao: (He's changed so much throughout the summer...and he's definitely alot more muscular than him (Bastard). Even more handsome...)
She blushed.

Female Student: Woah Hiroki, you changed alot...

Female Student: Yeah....

Nao: Back off that's my boyfriend! Hey Hiroki how was your summer?

Hiroki just walked past her and took his seat not even looking at her. This made her flinch a bit in surprise and shock. She didn't like that he ignored her, but figured that since he was a bit late wanted to focus on class.

Unfortunately for her, throughout the day Hiroki was completely ignoring her very presence. When she would want to talk to him he wouldn't even bat a glance in her general direction. Especially Kanoko as well as she heard news about Hirokis new look as it spread throughout the school like wildfire.

When she saw him she was shocked by how he looked compared to before he left for the summer. She would try to talk to him but like Nao, he completely ignored her presence. As if she didn't even exist to him. 

While Hiroki was getting alot of attention from both guys and girls alike. The guys wanted to know what he did over the summer to get a body like him, but all he said was that he trained hard. With the girls he had to tell them off that he was in a relationship with someone and that it was serious, but also telling them that he was positive they'd find their own significant other. 

After school Ayumu and the Karate Club were about to start as Hiroki walked in. Ayumu looked and saw Hiroki as she had heard from Nao and Kanoko about his serious change. At first she was skeptical until she saw him and knew that he was alot more different than before.

Ayumu: Hey Hiroki! Ready to-

She was cut off by him merely walking past her as he began to spar and practice with the other students and Club Members. While Ayumu was frozen in shock as right then and there she knew for a fact....that the Hiroki she once knew was gone. The reason she knew was that they would always practice and spar together.

Ayumu: (What happened to you Hiroki....?)

A couple of days later in the club a man in a suit and sunglasses walked in while everyone stopped what they were doing as they looked at him.