Tournament + Surprise Reunion

It's late evening as we see Hiroki in one of the waiting rooms. He was currently wearing the same baggy orange pants he used during training as he was stretching making sure that he was good to fight.

He heard a knock as he said "come in", only to reveal it was Ayumi.

Ayumi: Wow, I didn't think you'd be interested in underground fighting.

Hiroki: Well it's mostly for the prize money and a chance to face off against the reigning champion. Since, well after I'm done with them I'm going to move out and get my own place. And I don't really care about the champion title, I just want to face off against him for fun, nothing more nothing less.

Ayumi smiled as he stood up. She walked over and hugged him as he blushed but responded with his own hug.

Ayumi: So what exactly are you planning to do once you face them?

Hiroki: Sorry darling, can't say, don't want to ruin the surprise.

Ayumi pouted as he kissed her passionately as she returned the feeling. After a minute they pulled back.

Hiroki: Welp, here we go. Also is your dad here by chance?

Ayumi: Uhhh, yeah, both my parents are here, why?

Hiroki: Just wanted to ask a favor from him when this is over.

He said before taking her hand and walking through the halls towards the arena entrance. While back at Hirokis old home, his whore of a mother and slut of a sister were speaking with Ayumu and Nao who had just finished explaining what he said to her.

Kaede: H-he knows!?

Nao: I'm positive he does!

Kanoko: But then....how long has he known?

Kaede: There's no way he wouldn't have known for that long....our lies were completely believable!

Ayumu: It's our fault....

Nao: What are you talking about?

Ayumu: He's like this because of us...I....when I looked at him I knew that the old Hiroki is gone and replaced with....that.

Kaede: It's just 3 months, he couldn't have changed that much....right?

Slutwhoretrio:....

Kanoko: You haven't seen him yet mom. He's a completely different person than before. And honestly....I'm feeling scared about what he might do to us.

Kaede: Well, where is he?

Nao: We don't know....the only thing we know is that he went somewhere important. But we can't say.

Kanoko: Then why not we confront him about it? I'm sure that the old Hiroki is still there somewhere...right?

Ayumu: (You guys are idiots....I wouldn't be surprised if he strangled us in our sleep tonight. Hiroki....I'm so sorry...)
She thought as her hand clenched tightly.

Back at the tournament we see Hiroki who had just won, he had faced off against great fighters from all over the country. He was given the prize money as he was now waiting in the arena for the Champion.

Hiroki: (Man I'm actually kinda nervous but excited at the same time....)

Spec: (It's normal for experienced fighters like you.)

Doyle: (I think he meant to say battle maniacs...)

Spec: (Hey!)

Hiroki was brought from his thoughts as a man walked into the Arena.