Chapter 2

Pov Alice:
I am walking down the hall of the building on my way to my studio.

"You sure the food there is good, don't know the place looks weird. Like it's haunted" "chill the place is weird but you will like it, and the barista is hot and the drinks are good"

  I hear some voices down the hall and I immediately know who it is. The voices are so clear, they are every time when I hear them but I'm scared. I have told Alex my suspicions and he told me to wait. I think he is scared to after all he was the most hurt.
I walk faster and almost run the last meters to my studio. I lock the door and take of my hearing aid and close my eyes.
When I was a child I lost my hearing partly at my right ear. The doctors told me it would partly fade until I lose it completely, and I'm lucky if the same thing doesn't happen with my left ear. But why do I hear better when they are close?? Why them???
I took on my headphones and began working. I had a demo to work on after all. Many people in the company asked me in the beginning how I am able to work as a producer when my right ear doesn't work and I explained that my brother built a per of headphones that have a bigger volume on one ear. After explaining 100 of times I gave up and stopped wearing my hearing aid, I don't need those looks and questions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stretch and look at the Klock at my computer 15:48.
I have been working for almost 8 hours. Or maybe 5 after all I fell asleep for like 3 hours at some point.

I haven't eaten yet. Probably should
Alex is probably gonna yell at me if not

I walk out of my cave as I call it and walk to the cafe my friend owns down the street. As I walk down the road I hear some voices but I'm too into my thoughts to care.

Do I want a burger or a salad? Oh maybe some vodka or beer!? What would go with that? Oh! I know a steak and a beer.

"Alice long time. What do you want ah. It's on the house if you have some shots with me" she winks at me when she says the last part. ""I would but stell got some work to do, but Katja I would gladly have a beef and some beer on the house" I reply in Russian. Katja is my best friend and my only. We met at school when I took a year in Moskva we stopped talking when I went back but she contacted me again a couple of years back, said she was in Norway for work, but we used that entire week drinking. Apparently her soulmate rejected her for her sister. Afterwords she moved to Korea. Me and my brother followed after when our parents died. Home was not home after that.
"Sure" she replied in Korean.
I sat down and  began listening too the faded sound of voices and the Russian music, until I heard it
"Hyung this is a weird place" the voices sounded like an angels but I knew who it belonged to, I have never really looked at them. Just some body parts, like their back, feet and arms. They are taller then me I know that much. But today the power is so strong, I have to look just a little bit. I turn my head when I make eye contact with one of them. And I see it.

He knows

Pov Alex:
I don't have work before 15:20 to day at my part time job. I got a day off at the tec company. I work as a invester at a tec company me and my buddy Fred startet. We are both the bosses he takes care of the companies in Europe while I in Asia. We are quite different, he flexes his position to everyone, but he is a good worker. As long he is, I don't care if he flexes. I, I don't tell anyone. Don't won't to. I don't see why, I'm not my position.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I look at the clock on the wall 14:30 I turn of the TV and being to get ready to be killed by kids. I take my keys and make sure that I have all of my things before I walk out the door. "It's cold" I mumble to my self in my native language. It's soon gonne be winter and I can't wait. Nothing is like a snowball fight and hot chocolate after, and Christmas movies!
.
I walk of the buss after a 15 min ride. I swap into a cat cafe thats beside the studio since I have 15 min. I walk in and straight to my cat Leo. He isn't my cat but the owner calls it mine since I am the only one he approach himself.
I look at the clock again. I have 5 min. So I walk out, on my way out the door I dump into a guy the same hight as me. "Sorry, I didn't meen to" I say as I try to pass but he holds my arm. "Can you let go?" I ask looking at my arm. But he only mumble something, "can you let go!" I more demand in Korean. Im beginig to get pissed now, but he doesn't let go. I take him by his jacket and look him right into his eyes  ready to yell his soul away. I'm to tired for this. But when I make eye contact I just know. Those cat like eyes are so cute. Everything is fantastic and I can't explain why.
He smirks "found you"

---------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhh. Finally I have thought so long how I will make them meet.
Hope you liked it. I will try make the chapter ok long. Many like this.
Ok so some basic background

Alice and Alex are twins
Born in Norway and halv Russian. There parents are dead. Some background on that will come later.

Katja I Russian.

Sorry if I spelled something wrong I will try to not to but can't promise.
Did I write "hyung" right???
I would love if you come with ideas on what I can wright❤️