chapter 4

So I will switch so of the weightings on which language is which.
"English"
"Korean"
And the rest are the same. I will try to make it obvious which language they are speaking.
Back to the storry

Pov Alex:
I was holding his collar  and looking him straight into the eyes. "So you're gonna introduce yourself or am I?"
I'm not pissed anymore but his coyness.. fuck if he wasn't me soulmate I may have hit him. I look down at my hands which are still holding his jacket, on my left hand is my clock my sister gave me on my 16th birthday. 14:58. "Shit" I mumble in English. "I don't have time for this" I say as I let go of his jacket and turn around to to walk away but stop after I take to steps. "Alexander, that's my name, you can ask my number of the owner of the shop, he has my card. Just tell him the truth, I trust him with my life" I say before I begin to walk again. I enter the studio 3 minutes late  and start my lesson immediately. The lesson lasted 2 hours and 30 minutes,

I can't believe these kids are still alive, I surtently wouldn't be at there age, or maybe I would.

I thought. I walked over to my back pack and took my water bottle and drank that ice cold water.

It burns in my trough.

I hate that feeling. I close my eyes and turn my hade down, the music still blasting. The song stopes before the next one begin to play, it S-Class my Stray Kids. I lessen to the song before I begin to think back to the moment I met Lee know. Now that I think about it he was really hot when he smirked and when we bonded it felt like nothing else was important like the world disappeared, now that I think about it his initials is just above my butt on my waist. Damn he is a pervert. "What's up with your face, looks like you just saw your cat die while it had sex" I look up and see Ye-Jun walking towards me "that odly specific, happend to you?" I replied back. Ye-Jun is a great dancer but he is so weird, like what is that comparison?? But I like his energy, we met at a dance camp when we were just kids and kept contact online after, when Alice asked if we should move to Korea I immediately contacted him, I really wanted to catch up, later I hound out he found his soulmates and he introduced us, she also workers at a tec company and she have gotten my many contacts since.
"No but saw it in a movie and that guy looked just like you now" he laughed  "you and your taste, sometimes I wonder how Klara survives with you" I sighed. "I still don't understand why you use her English name, we are in Korea after all" "man she hates her Korean name if I use it she will kill me you know that. Last time you made me say it and she ran after me with a slipper and a fork" I shiver in horrer at the memory, that women is a monster and aggressive. He just laughed"so you gonna tell me about that look on your face?" He asked " well I just met one of my soulmates and remembered he was a pervert" he brusted out laughing "like you aren't" you said still laughing. I gleared at him I stood up "bye freak" I said as I took my back pack, he would probably sitt there and laugh in at least 10 minutes if I stayed. I walked out and passed tha cat cafe where I had passed him.

Looks like the pervert left, probably has work or something, he is an idol after all, they all are.
How lanog have I known about their existens actually?

Alice began working at the company around one and a half years ago, but worked at a separate building the first 10 months and she she only figured it out after 3 months so........around 5 months? Yeah 5 months.

I sit in the bus listening to stressed out  ( peedup + reverb) by kiwi when I checked my phone. 3 unread messages 1 from Alice and two from an unknown number that I asum is that pervert.

_______________________________________
Unknown:
This is the love of your life.

My name is Minho btw, hope we can meet soon love. 😘
_______________________________________

Damn this pervert. I change his contact and reply

_______________________________________
Pervert cat😼:
My name is Minho btw, hope we can meet soon love. 😘

:Alex
👌

_______________________________________

I then check my sister' massage

_______________________________________

Annoying🐢:
Ble code 👥

_______________________________________

Looks like I'm not the only one who has met someone. This is gonna be a chaos.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I enter the front door and look around, no sound. "Alice?" I say out loud no response.

She is probably strees sleeping

I walk into her room and sure enough there she is sleeping as if nothing had happend. I close the door and walk to the tv and put on house. I walk to the kitchen and take out some veggies and begin to chop them. She will probably be hungry when she wakes up.

---------------------------------------------------------
Wow ok I kinde like this chapter😋
I don't think any of my chapter will be more the around 1000 word. It hard for me. The updates will be really on and of sometimes I know it's annoying, but I have school so I can't do anything with it I guess you will have to live with it.

Hope you liked it😋😋❤️
Have a wonderful time