chapter 1

Alex pov:
I feal the sun burning on my face as I try to keep sleeping, "why did you open the curtains!?" I yell to my sister, as I throw the pillow out of the door. No response, is she even awake?
After 10 minutes of deciding whether I wanna stand up or not, I come to the conclusion I should. After all Alice is like a child in the kitchen, I don't wanna hear to burn down our house while I'm inside. I walk out the door and see my sister Alice sitting by the table and eating some ceriols while scrolling through her phone dam her bad habits. I walk over and they her phone.

Pov Alice:
"Give that back!" I yell as I try hold on to my phone when Alex snatches it out of my hand. But I stop protesting when he begins to scroll down my for you page on Instagram. I was on an account that a soulmate couple created to show others how amazing it is to have someone and etc. Alex looks at it for some time but turns it of and lay my phone on the counter. "You should get ready for work" he says walking towards the bathroom. "I will take a shower first, you are late so you won't have time to take one. Just do it at work, you have a shower there right?" He continues it is a question so I answer yes but it sounded more as a statement.

Pov Alex:
I lock the bathroom door and turn on the shower. I take my clothes of and look in the mirror. Bc I repit the two letters in side of my mind those are the initials on my right breast. When I first got my soulmark and initials I was shocked, I didn't expect to have 8 but when I looked at my sleeping sister wanting her to see. I saw the same soulmark but waited til she woke up to make any apsonsions. But I was right we sherd 8 soulmates. I was so angry, the ONE thing I wanted to have alone was taken from me. Now I have nothing agenst sharing but then I was angry at the univers.
Sometimes I still ask why. But I love Alice and something in me loved the idea to share them. Then I would know she was taken care of, I would always have her close.

It will probably be a slow update. Just so you know. Also here are what things meen:
"...." They speak
Thinking
Korean
Norwegian
Russian
Also the drawing on the poster is the soulmate tattoo. I can't find it so yeah.