ch 13

Adrian's pov:

I knew y/n was jealous it was quite obvious but I don't think that's what kept her worried . She ran away before I could ask her about the party .
I had no choice but to go to the party to find out if she came or not .
I found marinette and alya and went up to them . "Hey guys so Where's y/n" I ask looking around .
"Oh she said she was tired.  I think she fell asleep" alya replies . I don't think she wants to talk to me right now.

We see this dude selling magical hotdogs and we all go to try it . But for our luck there is only 2 left . But thx to alyas idea we divide it . Me and marinette share it so now we both are floting in the air.
They started playing music for slow dance for some reason.  Maybe it's just new York style or smtg to put slow music for slow dance hmmm  oh well.
I didn't want us to be awkward just floring in the sky so I ask marinette to dance with me .

After the dance when I went back to sleep i relized . When I felt jealous seeing y/n talk to this Christ dude even I felt jealous.  So maybe that was the reson why I talked to marinette on the plan .
I wanted to know what to do so I think that's why I went to marinette.  She's a great friend after all. 

The next day

Y/ns pov:
It was such a pain yesterday.  The music was loud and I was already annoyed enough so I just got very angrey and cried fir the next few hours. Eventually I got tired of crying and went to sleep.  After a great 2 hours of sleep I heard banging and screaming and more noises . I got out of my bed and went to look out the window .
Suddenly it went white and soon cat nior took me in bridal style and ran off from the white light .
That light was just from a fallen street light -_- .
"Adr...I mean cat nior??!" I ask . "I know it's indeed shocking for a princess to get saved by her kitty all the. Time " He replies.  Yep typical cat nior flirting with in this situation. 
"What's going on" I ask . "Why are u dressed like that" He asks angrily ignoring my quation . "Um what do u mean I was sleeping what else should I be dressed like " i ask. "I don't know . But the one ur wearing now is reveling " He says.  "What?" I ask in disbelief. 

How can this be reviling-_-"U showing ur legs a lot " He tells me

"U showing ur legs a lot " He tells me . "The heck" I yell attracting ladybug and the villans attention.  "Oops sorry" I say learning me lessons.  "That's alright love. Now let me take u somewhere safe" He tells me.

Time skip

Lady bug finished the small fight . And soon I found Adrian walking on the road . I was drenched and so was Adrian from the rain still pouring.  He looks up and smiles at me so I rush over him. He ties his white coat over my waist . By then Adrian's bodyguard.  " Adrian I'm gonna send u back to Paris it's dangerous here also " his father tells him from an ipad . "Can I take y/n too" He asks his father. "Fine u can " He replies leaving both of us suprised .
"Come with me y/n" He asks me . " sure but don't I have to info the others " I ask him
" sure I'll wait u can go tell them" Adrian tells me . I turn back and find marinette.  " I'm sorry marinett.  I'm just too tired for this trip . And I want to go home really badly " I tell her. "I understand at least tell him about me pls " she tells me sadly . She was too obvious
Me and Adrian get on the car and leave.

Marinette pov:
As the two leave alya asks if I'm sure about him leaving . I rethink my decision and take a bicycle and run bhiend his car. I didn't want him to leave especially with y/n . I know there's ntg between them but still I just can't help it . I try my best to catch up but I couldn't.
After losing cat nior I didn't want to lose Adrian either.

Adrian's pov:
I put my hand on y/ns and give her a small smile . "What's wrong " she asks me " It's ntg " I tell him." Ur not  wearing ur ring and I don't see plag anywhere " she wishpers to me. That was so cute I couldn't help but blush.  I put my hand on my face to cover my blushing cheeks .
" ladybug scolded me for leaving pairs so I felt sad and gave her back the miraculous " I answer her Givin up.
For the rest of the ride we just talk stuff and finally get into the plane.

Soon this robot girl hero comes and gives back my miraculous.  After a small talk I take it back and head back to new York to help ladybug. Y/n was fine with waiting so I left soon .