ch 2

I look up to see two people fighting a monster somtg . This wasn't what they told me about Paris.  They said it was better then China.  Paris getting attacked every week and getting saved at the end ? . These people see it so normally.  It's like they are used to it and just moving on with there life .
I think about it for a while but I get distracted to see that the old man beside me has left . Then I once agin look up and see a huge car thrown towards me . " at least I get to see my grandparents now " I think closing my eyes out of fear . But then suddenly  , a boy in black suit with a bell and cat ears with tail pick me up and slids escaping the car. He seems like someone I met before . "Are u OK " He asks . " I'm alright thx for saving me " I tell him .

He puts me down and swings back to the lady in red and black suit . This was to much to intake for me so I just go back home .

-----
"Hey" marinette comes inside .
"Hello" I say too. " I heard u got saved by cat nior . Are u OK " she asks me ."I'm ok ....but is this normal like does this happen a lot" I ask. " ya " she replied a but sad.i just nod to her ans and go back doing my work ." Do u ...are u feeling comfortable being here with us" she asks me . I stare at her still processing her qution in Chinese. " I mean this is a huge change of place for u so I was worried and I asked if u didn't mind that is " she says all panicked . I get up and hold her hands and say " u don't have to worry about me. U too are having a new change of environment.  I'm guessing u never even knew I existed until now ." She looks a but shcok at first then she just smile and go back to her desk .

After the dinner I go upstairs in the terrace enjoying the cold air . Suddenly I'm kidnapped to a roof of someone's house. I open my eyes and see the same black cat who saved me today ." Why kidnap me tho" I ask ." Because there were many people down there . They would have found me soon" He says . " thanks for saving me today " I tell him . " It's my job no beggie" He says smiling wide. " So why did u get me here" I ask .

Cat niors pov:
" I'm not sure I just thought u wanted to talk to me . I just had that feeling " I tell her .to be honest it was me who wanted to meet her.  When I first saw her at the class she reminded of me . " So what's ur name " I ask braking the silent . " y/n " she tells me. " u must be new to this city . " I ask her. " yes I'm from China....my grandparents went away so I had to come back to my parents " she answers.

" u were in marinettes house so she's ur family" I ask again."yes she is my twin sister ....older by 5 mins" she answer me agin . She looks a bit sad tho . " that's cool...so u two are close then" I ask again.. " not really I knew about by letters and stuff sent by my dad . But marinette just got to know that I was here " she's says again with teary eyes . I pat her head saying it's OK and to let it All out .

After crying silently for a min she finally begains to talk." Since my family were poor back then . They had to send me away ." She tells me ." But they are not so poor now why didn't they take u home sooner" I ask." I...did ask this to my grandma the same qution . But she told me that they were still a bit in bad condition to take me in ...although that was a lie ." She answers " then why didn't they take u " I say ." I'm not sure ....bur it's fine I don't feel anything about it . I rather stay with my grandparents who raised me then be with my parents who only worried about marinette " she tells me . That's when it hits me . She was all forgotten by her own family . She had no one except her grandparents who just died . Wait was she really all alone " what about friends back in China... do u miss them?" I ask ." No I didn't have anyone " she replies to me not showing any emotions . It seemed like she was all alone in this world no family no friends. After listening to her it seems mine is just a small usless problem -_- .

" I need to get back now or they will ....i have work" she speaks . " oh um ok " I tell  picking her up . " just so u know I'll always be there for u to talk or to even listen to u" I assure her." Thx hey mo " she tells me . I'm gusseing it means black cat in Chinese.