ch 3

Reminder : Adrian's pov

Just when me and Nino were talking I see the girls , merinette ,Alya and y/n coming in .

Y/n pov:

I hear marinette blabbering about this dude Adrian . As we get in the class I see this dude know to be Adrian waving at us . I look at him again and realize that he looks similar to that black cat just a different personality. I pay no mind to this further and go seat at my seit .

At break marinette and the other go to cafeteria whike I stay back to complete some more work . But I soon get disturbed by Adrian coming up to me . " I saw u with cat nioe yesterday " He says . " what were u guys doing up there " He continues asking . " I just thanked him for saving my life that's all " I ans him. " what do I think of him" He adds . " idk I just met him ....but he is a bit flirty tho " I say . He tries to ask more but Nino comes in calling him out with him.

-----

I hear a knock coming from upstairs in my room . I open the door and see no one so I get out to see how the knocks came . Just then I see cat nior standing in front of " hey Beautiful " He greets me " hi" I replied  . " what are u doing here tho" I ask . " I came to talk I was board " He answers .
He takes me up to a roof again ." U heard about me yesterday tell me smtg about u " I say . " .....alright " He too says. " I'm just a person with no family either .my mom died and my dad's been too harsh on me " He says . " It's OK at least u have ladybug  " I tell him . " ladybug ?" He asks in surprise.  " aren't u both dating " I ask to conform. " No she's just my partner . ..." He replies sadly ." What's wrong " I ask " It's just I love her so much but she loves someone else ." He finally says . I just pat his back for what he tells me .

The next day .

Today it seems there is a new girl joining us . Our teacher comes inside and asks the girl to come in.  A brown haired girl comes in smirking.  She begain  introducing herself "hi guys im finally back from my trip . I'm so happy to join u guys again " she says . Was she here before idk . The teacher ask her to sit beside me . She comes up to me and looks at me wondering who I was . " I'm Lila who are u " she ask me smiling." I'm y/n dupain cheng" I answer her and look away .

After the classes Lila stops me from going . " Are u marinettes sister " she asks me . I replied  her with a nod . " oh.." she starts to shiver " what's with u y are u shivering " I aks even tho it looked fake to me . " um it's just marinette is ....she um .  Sometimes she badmouths me " she tells me with tear in her eyes.  Just then marinette pulls me towards her . " don't trust she is a lier . Come let's go to the park :) " she tells me . "I'm so sorry " Lila says with almost crying . I just ignore her and go with marinette. 
I look back just to be sure if it was the right thing to let her go . I see her making an annoyed face so I rest assure .