Chapter 7: Chichi's Secret Affair

Meanwhile...

At the same time when Goku and Kagome were hanging out, Chichi went out to see someone else very attractive to her. However, she was secretly having an affair with another man.

If any of you want to know why Chichi cheated on Goku with another man, well...

Chichi had known a man named Kenji for eight years before she was married to Goku and met Kagome. They had known each other since children the same she had known Goku when they were children. Eight years later, she reunited with Kenji and started to have an affair with him. She has to admit Kenji was so great in bed. He is even way more attractive than Goku.

The only thing she ever remembered was she had been fooling around with different men she desired. At first, she had been afraid of her whole life since she was seventeen, but then she did it for the first time. She had a lot of experience going on. Her father Ox-King doesn't even know her secret. It would be really bad if she told him what she did, he would disown her for good. Lastly, she doesn't care about Goku at all. She never loved him. She only wants to use him for the crash. Tricking him into marrying him is an easy task.

Right now, Chichi was finished making love with Kenji when the two of them were naked. She wrapped the blanket around her body, covering herself up. Kenji was lying on the bed covering himself with the blanket as well. Of course, the two were lying on the bed beside each other. Chichi was lastly smoking a cigarette in satisfaction.

"It was so great to be in bed with you, Kenji. If Goku didn't know about this, he would have been too stupid just now." Chichi laughed at this, puffing out of the cigarette.

"Well, he doesn't know about our affair, Chichi, then you fooled him," Kenji said, smirking.

"That's right, babe. He wasn't able to impregnate me, so I guess that's a relief." Chichi said.

"How come you wanted to marry to Goku?" Kenji asked curiously.

She looked at him with an evil smirk. "Because I was just using him for money. If he was that stupid, I would get away with it."

"What about the girl? What are you ever going to do with that girl when she gets pregnant by Goku?" Kenji said.

She let out a 'ha' in villainous. "Then she is too stupid to agree with us. If she wouldn't agree to this, she wouldn't get pregnant just now. Let's just say I'm ruining her life by making her the surrogate mother. Her life could get any worse than her old self."

Kenji gave her a look. "Well, that's evil, Chichi."

"So? I don't care how evil I am, Kenji. I want Goku's money, so we could get the hell out of here." Chichi said, Inhaling with the cigarette.

"What are you going to do with Goku's money?" Kenji asked.

She then put out the cigarette and looked him in the eyes. "I'm never gonna find another sucker like Goku. And as soon as I get that cash, I'm outta here. And no one's ever gonna see me around here again."

"What about me?" Kenji asked with a long look.

Then Chichi leaned in and caressed his cheek. "Of course, Kenji. Once I divorce him, you and I are going to be together. And we'll be married."

Kenji then let out an evil smirk.

"I should head home and see how they were doing. Probably they already hooked up now." Chichi said, ready to get off the bed and put her clothes on.

"Will you call me, babe?" Kenji asked.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled one last time. "I'll call you when I get bored."

***

When Chichi got home from her little fun with Kenji, she found Goku and Kagome lying on the bed comfy as she realized they had sex just now. They must have produced after they went out on a date.

She hummed at this nervously. "I hope this will work somehow."