Chapter 2: The Tournament

During the tournament...

As Piccolo Junior, or should I say Piccolo, moved in for a follow-up blow, he was blocked by Kagome who couldn't take it anymore by watching Goku getting hurt a lot. Kagome punched him in the face while facing him. After that, she unlocked her spiritual power.

When Kagome summoned her spiritual power, she could easily purify Piccolo's arm, almost killing him.

"Wh-What the hell are you, girl!?" Piccolo grunted in pain as his arm was chopped out and slowly turned into ashes.

"I've been through a lot because I'm a priestess. I gather that you plan to enact the same feelings of these people over there. I'm gonna see that you don't do that." Then Kagome punched Piccolo in the gut with her powerful fist, knocking him out of the ring and causing him to lose the tournament and Goku would be declared the winner.

Everyone was shocked to see Kagome's power. After that, Kagome turned back to her base form and she was surrounded by people.

Bulma approached her with a surprised look. "Wow, Kagome! You were amazing out there!"

She smiled. "Thank you."

"I am really impressed with your power, but can you fight me!? I wanna know how strong you are, Kags!" Goku exclaimed excitedly.

"Maybe later, but you need to be healed and marry off a girl who wants to be with you, Goku," Kagome suggested to him. Yes, she met the girl named Chichi who joined the tournament. She was indeed a childhood friend of Goku's. However, Chichi recalled Goku that he promised he would marry her and so they were engaged. Chichi was thrilled to get married after the tournament was over.

He sighed, "I supposed you were right."

"So what now?" Bulma asked.

"What do you mean?" Kagome asked curiously.

"Since Piccolo Junior was defeated, what now?" Bulma asked.

She hummed as she looked over and saw Piccolo was unconscious.

Then Goku suggested, saying, "Maybe we should take care of Piccolo first since he was defeated. I didn't want to risk Kami's health by leaving him on the verge of death. If we do, Kami will die and the Dragon Balls will turn into stones. Who knows what will happen?"

"I have to admit we didn't want to lose our nemesis. It would be better to keep him alive." Kagome said.

Then Goku asked Yajirobe for a Senzu Bean and he gave it to Piccolo instantly putting the demon back on his feet.

Piccolo showed complete contempt for Goku's mercy, thinking him soft and, just before leaving, giving his word saying, "I will return someday to get rid of you you and your friends, and take over the world. And as for you, girl" - Piccolo faced Kagome with an angry look on his face - "by the time when we meet again, you're mine and you will taste my wrath."

"I dare you to try when we meet again, Junior. Let's see about that." Kagome said, facing him. She folded her arms together while glaring at him.

When Piccolo left, a moment of silence stretched between her and the rest of the group.

"Hey, Kagome," Bulma spoke up, curious. "Since you don't have a place to live, why don't you come stay at my place?" she offered with a smirk. "I'm sure you'll like it there. I can help you with that."

Kagome smiled. "Sure. I would love to, Bulma."