Toys

"Look, Little Mary!" Raon was pointing to a twisted looking tree that was so brown that it was almost black. Raon and Mary were currently in the Forest of Darkness.

Mary had been unable to explore the surface world. And since his human had decided to bring Mary back with them, Raon took it up on himself to show her around, since he was a great and powerful dragon.

"Wow, Raon." Mary's voice was even and barely held any emotion but Raon knew that she was excited. Her pale hands twitched excitedly from beneath her robe.

Raon watched as Mary walked deeper into the forest. Her robe swished around her feet without making a sound to anyone who wasn't a great and powerful dragon like himself.

Raon followed behind Mary, excited to show this place to someone who had been just as trapped as he had been. He pointed a claw to each new thing they came across, his tail swishing excitedly behind him.

They walked for a while before Mary came to a jerking stop.

"What is it, Little Mary?" Raon used his senses to check the area around them. He didn't detect any monsters, though Choi Han was quietly following them at a distance.

Raon snickered internally. Choi Han believed that he needed to protect them but Raon was great and mighty. He decided to play along with Choi Han.

"Bones," Mary breathed in that same even tone.

Raon swished his tail in amazement. He moved his paws while using his mana to move the dirt where Mary had indicated.

"Wow! Look at that, Little Mary!" Raon flew around Mary's head in excitement. They had just unearthed tons of bones. It looked like they stumbled upon a monster grave sight. There were land dwellers that were both small and large, that had two legs or four legs.  They also found flying type monsters. Their bones were fine and brittle.

The land dwellers and air dwellers were buried in a way that made it look as if they had been locked in battle when they died. He voiced his thoughts out loud, earning a silent nod from Mary.

"Will the young master let me keep them?" Marry asked in a monotone voice that was slightly smaller and faster than when she normally spoke. A tiny and almost unnoticeable change that his dragon ears were able to detect.

Raon nodded his head. "Of course. My human is nice. He will just say to do whatever you want." That was the way his human always was, allowing others to do as they please even if it meant that he would get hurt. His human was way too nice for such a weak human.

Mary nodded her head as she looked down at the bones. Raon could tell that she was excited. "You have new toys to play with!" He cheered, wanting to give voice to the excitement that she was feeling.

"Yes!" Mary agreed. She then moved her covered arms and released the dead mana inside of her. The bones wiggled before springing into the air where they were then pulled into Mary's spatial bag.

The gravesite was now utterly empty. Raon used his magic to recover the graves. "Let's go find more!" Raon said cheerily, already looking forward to what may lie ahead. Maybe they could find another gravesite.

Mary bobbed her head up and down. "Yes, let's."