Chapter One

⚠️ WARNING
NONE OF THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THIS FIC ARE TRUE.

I have only used straykid's and Skye as characters of the story.

The character's families are PURE IMAGINATION.

enjoy darlings!

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

There is a calm silence in Skye's room as the day begins. Skye wakes up to her alarm and gets ready.

OOTD:

Skye sighs as she sips her coffee

Skye sighs as she sips her coffee. She couldn't get yesterday's events out of her mind. " Ugh,I should stop being bothered by such things." " Afterall, atleast Mom is happy with that guy."

------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK: YESTERDAY

"Hey Mom! You wanna go on a walk with me after dinner?" She cheerily said as she opened the door of her house with her keys.

She was happy today. But her mother had been sad lately as her bestfriend died from a car accident. She wanted to be there for her Mom cuz her Mom needed emotional support right now.

As she entered, the living room was silent. She spotted a bunch of keys and a bouquet of white lilies lying on a sofa.

White lilies are both hers and her mom's favourite flowers.

Suddenly, she heard a faint voice followed by soft noises of clothes dropping from her Mom's room.

She thought her mom was doing the laundry.

The door of her mom's room was open and there were clothes everywhere. A man's boxers hanging on the doorknob.

From her memory, mom had thrown everything male away since dad.

Then she saw it.
Her mom, in bed getting fucked by another man.
She said she would be a single mom.

All Skye could let out was a weak "Mom? What's going on?"

Her mom heard her daughter's voice and immediately stopped the man she was with.

"Oh dear, Jake get off me for a second please"

With that she and "Jake" quickly wore clothes and sat with her in the living room.

Skye was numb.

She just didn't know how to react to this.

After everything, her mom.....just left dad.

After dad died, her mom said that she would focus on taking care of her and support her and nothing else.

But she is with another man.

The man smiles at you and says " Hi, I'm Jake, your mom's boyfriend,and you must be..."

"Skye." She completed his sentence in an icy manner.

Skye's mother and Jake explained her everything and she reluctantly forgives her mother for not telling her about this.

Skye, being generous as she was gave Jake a second chance to date her mom. Afterall, her mother had successfully raised her, and she was an independent young person now, so why should she prevent her mother from loving someone right?

FLASHBACK ENDS

------------------------------------------------------

SKYE'S POV

I shook my head and my eyes drifted to a note stuck on the fridge saying:

Honey,
Jake is moving in with us!
So, I'm gonna go to his place for 3 to 4 days
So that I can help him pack!!
Love,
Mom😘😘

I sighed. Mom is seriously in love with this Jake guy.

This is gonna be a long day.....

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

Hello darlings!!!
Did you enjoy so far???

Tell me what y'all think!!!

With love,

Author❤️❤️❤️