Chapter Five

"Oh shit, yeah I do and it's on the other side of the school campus, so Minho we better run!"

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

10 minutes later

"So today it is the first day of the semester and I hope every one of my students will work hard and achieve academic success till it's last day! Welcome dear students!" Mrs.Jeong cheerfully announced to the class.

"Now we will take a roll call" Mrs. Jeong started the roll call, not knowing 2 students were missing.

"Roll number 13 Miss Skye!" Mrs.Jeong looked up as she heard no reply.

Just then- you and Minho barged into the classroom and quickly apologized to her for being late.

"We are really sorry for being late, we promise this will never happen again," Both of you said, bowing down.

"It is alright my students, afterall it's just the first day! So what are your names?" Mrs.Jeong was very kind, surprisingly.

You and Minho smiled and told your names to her as she said "Okay dears, you may sit over there, next to each other.

"Thank you Mrs.Jeong, you look very pretty by the way, nice outfit!" Minho buttered her up.

You both sat at your places as Mrs.Jeong revised the rules of your homeroom.

"Hey, why the heck did you butter her up like that!" You whispered.

"I wanted to make sure she won't bail us out okay!" Minho remarks" plus she does look nice"

"Yea she defo looks young to be a teacher.." you agreed.

"Okay everyone, please return to your respective lectures now!"

"Bye and thankyou Mrs.Jeong!" All the people wished her and went to their respective lectures.

Okay Minho, so now we have chem next, with Millie and Jisung and... Oh it's just down the hall, we still have 5 minutes though." You said, checking time.

"Skyeeeee! We're here! Oh My God, Mrs.Cha is so strict and annoying!

"Even though me and Ji reached on time, she scolded us, saying that we should be quiet even when there's no one in class! Like what the heck does she want!" Millie ranted to you as Jisung nodded.

You noticed how she called him 'Ji' .

When you called him that, he would say, "no, that's so childish, I don't want you to call me that." He would be harsh.

But now, he didn't even look at her when she said that.

Minho noticed that too, but shook it off cuz Millie literally had a nickname for every single person she knew.

"Meh Millie is just being Millie" he thought to himself.

The bell rang, signalling the start of the lecture.

All of you quickly ran into the classroom and sighed in relief as the teacher was late.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

Hello sweeties!

I hope y'all enjoyed!

Please leave a comment and I will reply to every one
of them!

Stay tuned!

Love, 
Author ❤️❤️❤️