ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 006

୨⎯  ♡  ⎯୧

୨⎯  ♡  ⎯୧

"WE HAVE ONE MORE DAY OF CAMP," Coach Sata growls in your team's face. "And I feel like only a few of us are improving! Why is that?!" Nobody answers her, or really nobody knows what to say. Everybody feels like they are improving but apparently, she isn't seeing it. You stand next to Aoi and glance off to the side where all the other teams are practicing drills.

It had been several hours since the training camp had started for the day and it was true there was only one day left, which meant everybody was slouching off on their duties and playing styles. Apparently, there was a rumor going around that tomorrow the coaches were hosting a BQQ cookout for everybody if they kept up the behavior but you were pretty sure the players were all burnt out by now. If not the other teams then definitely yours, it was clear in the way they were just playing which was why you all were getting lectured in the first place.

"Sata, I think we should let the girls take a break now. How about thirty minutes? That way they can relax and get whatever is bothering them out. We can take the time to talk to the other Coaches." Coach Yamda said putting an arm on Coach Sata's shoulder, slightly pulling her back. She whispers something in Coach Sata's ear which makes her grumble under her breath.

"Thirty minutes sharp. Do not be late or you're all running full-court suicides. Get out of my sight now." She says in her normal angry tone and your team disburses immediately. As you are turning around she says your name, "Next door gym, give this to the Karasuno's coach. The boy's team is having practice in the gym and I need to discuss things with him." She tosses a letter at you and then turns around to leave.

"What was that about?" Aoi asks when you approach the bench and grab your water bottle. You were going to go fill it up since the water fountain was on the way there, maybe you could go check out the vending machine as well. "She wants me to go talk to the boys' coach."

"Ooh! Say hi to the hunk that carried me won't you?" She says caressing your arm with a devilish look on her face. You shudder, "Do you really want me to do that?"

Aoi thinks about it for a second and a frown replaces the scary smirk. "You're right. Don't mention me at all. I think I'll cry." You roll your eyes at her and head in the direction of the other gym before she can change her mind about it. Even if she did, you still wouldn't have done it.

It doesn't take you long before you reach the doors of the other gym, you can hear a bunch of yelling, screaming, shoes on the court, and the sound of balls being tossed around so you know you're in the right place. A weird feeling bubbles up in your stomach when your hand reaches out to the door, and you hesitate. Suddenly it feels weird to just walk right in, what if they're having a meeting? Then all eyes will be on you as soon as you enter. The intense overthinking starts now.

You probably pace around in front of the door for a minute or two longer until you finally man up and gently push the heavy doors open. So gently that you struggle to push it in fact. Peeking your head inside you see that they are not in fact having a meeting and all of the teams are playing matches against each other. You immediately start looking for Hinata or anybody familiar really, but more Hinata since he has bright orange hair, it'd be easy to spot him in a crowd. It's harder than it seems to look as it seems the teams have all been split into three and were in mix-match jerseys.