ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 002

"Another version of me, I was in it"

୨⎯ ♡ ⎯୧

"DID YOU KNOW THAT THERES A BOYS TRAINING CAMP NEXT DOOR!?" Suzuki shouted coming up behind you and clapping her arms on your shoulders. You tensed up slightly and jumped. Almost dropping the box cartoon of chocolate milk you held close to your chest. She continued to pat at your back, smoothing out the wrinkles on the jacket you were wearing so that she could read the white words that contrasted with the black.

You frowned, confusion written all over your face, "What?"

"Yea! Apparently, the Shinzen's boys volleyball team is holding a camp too." She sighed dreamily, there were basically little hearts in her eyes as she spoke. "Let's sneak out and go watch them play~"

With little interest you ignored her suggestion, you took the plastic off the straw and tried to stab the little hole on the top of the milk carton. It was currently your break time, your team had won all your morning matches and now it was time to relax until the next few sets and quite frankly, you wanted to spend the time alone, in peace, and in quiet. But unfortunately for you, after you agreed to be Suzuki's friend, she hadn't let up on you this entire morning.

She came to wake you up today, she followed you to the restroom and talked your ear off as you brushed your teeth, and then she followed you to breakfast and after that to practice where she immediately agreed to be your warm-up partner. It was weird, you weren't used to all the attention for sure. Your other teammates found it weird as well, it was clear as day that they thought it was disturbing. You had to agree.

Now the two of you were sitting outside of the gym on some bench that looked like it hadn't been used in decades and she was still talking to you.

"Didn't you get the jacket from one of them?! Do you have a secret lover from Karasuno's boys' team?!" Suzuki probed, taking the straw and carton of milk out of your hand and stabbing the hole herself once she saw you struggling with it. She handed it back and you took it brugedly. You could have done it yourself.

"No." You deadpan, rolling your eyes at the suggestion before letting out a quiet, "Thank you."

"Welcome!" Suzuki giggled. "So you and the karasuno boys? Are you a fan?"

"No idea who they are." You yawned and took a sip of the chocolate milk. Normally you didn't drink cold milk but randomly during practice, you started to think about it and the thought of chocolate milk wouldn't leave your mind. Thankfully they had a vending machine at the school that had some.

"Good, they aren't the best. In fact, they have a reputation for being notoriously bad players. Our boy's team is better." She spoke in a bitter tone and you just nodded mindlessly.

"I would hope so," you added raising an eyebrow. Itachiyama wasn't known as one of the best schools for no reason. All your sports teams better be good for the amount of money the school asks for every year.