Morning Moods

Author's Note: Yes...I'm alive. Just a lot of stuff going on because I'm on break and SHOCKINGLY I have a life (By life I mean binge watching Parks and Rec/Orange is the New Black/Grey's Anatomy & not doing anything productive-- also I had a surprise vacation this last week with no internet access, so there's always that). Love you guys more than words. Here's the long awaited chapter. xx. 

Samantha Anderson

Sex with Harry was exciting and invigorating. He was interesting, never stepping away from pleasuring me. I was his main priority and it was the first time that has ever happened to me. With Luke, or any other guy I had ever been with, it was always their time to get off. So normally I ended up getting nothing out of it. 

But Harry was here to make sure I enjoyed myself. And for the richest man I knew, it was pretty selfless. 

"Wake up," I said, poking Harry's face. It felt strange to be sitting here in his house. Harry was known to be private and quiet about his life, so it seemed almost inexplicable that I was actually here with him.

Obviously, yes, I've been here before. But it seemed different this time. It wasn't like it was some accident I was here or a forceful stay. Instead, I had called Harry to bring me to his home. As if I was willing to be with him. 

Which I was. Sure, Harry was still rude and mean and extremely sharp at moments. But he was warming up to me. He wasn't treating me like this piece of trash, instead it was humane and almost...loving? 

No. That's pretty much impossible. Harry may be turning out to be an okay guy. But he still wasn't even slightly capable of being loving. That was absolutely absurd. 

"Go get some coffee and leave me to sleep," Harry groaned, scrunching up his face. It was so childish and cute, that I almost forgot he was the arrogant and mature CEO I knew him to be. Almost. 

"Harry," I muttered, poking him again. This time he grabbed my wrist and flicked it away.

"Are you seriously going to be this annoying in the morning? If so, you are not welcome." 

"Ouch," I said, referring to his choice of words and not his grasp. However he didn't quite get that memo.

He shot up, "Did I hurt you?"

I decided to play along and mess with him. "God Harry. That fucking...I think it's sprained."

His eyes were tired, yet still somehow alert. He tenderly placed my unhurt wrist into his palm and began to examine it, "I really didn't mean to harm you, Sam. It was completely accidental." 

"Ow, ow, ow," I said, as he pinched a different place. His face grew more and more worried. And I couldn't help but be exceptionally flattered. I mean, come on, it's not everyday an incredibly attractive man fawns over your fake hurt wrist. 

"Fuck, Sam, I'm sorry," he said, looking at me gingerly. And with those words I could no longer contain the laughter that had built up inside of me. He looked at me with confusion as my loud laugh echoed throughout his room. Had it been anyone else, I would have felt terrible for playing such a prank on them, due to his face. But this was Harry Styles. And regardless of how nice he all of a sudden was, he would have probably done the exact same thing to me. "What?"

"Your...face," my laughter continued, "is fucking...priceless!" 

He glared at me as I continued to cackle in his presence. He was smart enough to figure out what I was doing to him.

"You think it's funny?" he said, his voice turning icy. "I'll show you funny."

With that, I was no longer laughing. His tone was somewhat frightening and his actions were concerning. His eyes darkened and his voice lowered. 

He grabbed me by my hips and rolled us until he was on top of me. He body was warm and bare and it was incredibly beautiful. With a graceful move of his hand, he slowly lowered it down until it reached my promised land. (Why I just called my vag "the promised land" I am unsure.)

He slowly palmed it, causing me to squeal. No one had ever done this to me before. I was in my twenties and I had never been pleasured this way.

Damn. 

He used his fingers to slowly trace my opening. I felt goosebumps on my arms and legs, begging for him to get inside of me as soon as possible. As if he knew exactly what I wanted, he slowly inserted a finger inside of me. It felt strange at first, but quickly I realized he seriously knew what he was doing. He pumped a few time before feeling around for a bit and quickly hitting my clit. It was heavenly as he stroked it, hitting it at the perfect speed and momentum.

My heart beat in rhythm to his movements. All while this was happening, his lips were on mine, holding them hostage to his own. 

~

"Bacon or sausage?" he wondered, his tie untied and his shirt half-buttoned. If there was one thing I learned about Harry is he made morning fabulous. But he was absolutely not a morning person. He was a completely different person in the AM. He was unorganized and frazzled. Something I wasn't used to see in him.

"What do you think?" I said, pursing my lips. "I'm American for God's sake."

"Bacon it is," he grinned, slipping it onto my plate. Since last night, we hadn't discussed any of the important things that were talked about. From my brother to my departure. It seemed as if it was a silent understanding that nothing was to be said or asked. And, in a way I really appreciated Harry's quiet and private manner. He understood when things didn't want to be said. Unlike every other person in my life. 

"When do you have to go in?" I asked, crossing my legging clad legs. I had off of work today due to Louis having to go to Paris early to tie up some loose ends. 

"Whenever I want to," he simply said, taking a sip of tea. He was a tea guy in the morning. Another thing I learned about him. 

"Sorry, big CEO man," I muttered, taking a bite of a piece of bacon. Harry could also cook. 

"Ha ha," he said, rolling his eyes at my antics. He had become accustomed to my sarcasm and all around annoyance with him. 

"So, about Paris," I said, biting my lip. "Do I have a shot?"

"Louis is going to be asking you tomorrow," Harry said to me, a slight smile on his face.

"Seriously?" I squealed, glad that it had made the break-up at least kind of worth it. I was going to be going to my dream city for my dream job.

"Yes, I don't joke as you do," Harry said, rolling his eyes once again.

With those words we kissed again, not even caring that we both had breakfast breath and that I had coffee breath. 

Best morning ever.