Trust Agreement

Samantha Anderson

"What are you doing here?" I spat out, preparing to shut the door in Harry's face. What in the world would make him show his face here? He left me in the dust and he decided now he should show up at my home and talk to me.

"Ms. Anderson," so we were back to proper names. "I believe we need to have a discussion." He had a few papers in his hand and I was curious as to what they were.

"I don't think that's up to you," I snarled. "Mr. Styles, due to the fact this is my home."

He ignored my protests and stepped into my apartment. I felt self-conscious about my home. It was a million times smaller than his, plus I could just imagine what asshole-ish comments he could make about the apartment.

"I think we can both agree that the incident that happened last night was a mistake," Harry said, not looking into my eyes. He was dressed in typical Harry form. He had a black suit on with a white button down. "I want to make sure things stay strictly professional between us, what happened can never happen again. You're my employee, I'm your boss. That is our relationship. Nothing more."

My stomach dropped and a lump formed in my throat. The way he spoke to me, it made me sound like a fucking client. Like I was just another mistaken investment.

"Strictly professional," I repeated, narrowing my eyes, but still avoiding his eyes just like he was doing to me. We stood a foot apart, both of us breathing heavily. The tension in the room was practically palpable.

He nodded his head and cleared his throat, "And to make sure it stays that way, I want you to sign this confidentiality agreement that I had my lawyer write up this morning. They are fundamentally saying that neither of us will share what happened between us and if it is shared, the other will be under harsh consequences. Furthermore, they state that what has happened between us, including these papers, shall never get out to the general public or the press."

I was flabbergasted. And slightly hurt. I wasn't some girl who would go blab to the paparazzi about Harry Styles' sexual conquests.

"Harry, I'm not a damn business deal," I snapped, honestly offended by what he was saying. He wanted me to sign a freaking legal document? Was he serious right now?

There was no way I could actually sign these papers. If I signed them, that meant I couldn't tell Luke. And there was no way I couldn't tell Luke. Plus, I had already told Aria. But I wasn't too concerned about that, I told her way before these papers were even in question for me. I couldn't get in trouble for that.

"Just sign them, damn it," Harry said, starting to get annoyed with my defiance. Harry's temper was bad, especially when it came to me.

I shook my head once again at his words, crossing my arms. I was completely ready to put up a fight on this. There was no way Harry was going to seriously make me do this.

"For God's sake, just sign the papers Samantha."

My heart nearly stopped and my lungs felt like they had collapsed. Harry had an awful affect on me, that I hated. The way he said my name reminded me of last night. The first time he truly said my name. And it stuck in my mind like a sore thumb.

"Harry," my voice whimpered, raw and raspy. Our lips met once again, the fire burning in my stomach. Our hips grounded against one another, the friction causing my heart to thump even harder and more intensely. Our bodies were in sync at this very moment. It was like we had actually, physically became one person. "Please."

"Samantha, patience is something you need to be taught," his voice dropped, his hands surveying my body. He touched me everywhere and anywhere. Causing more passion than ever before. The way he said my name. it wasn't in disgust and it surprised me. He said my name with lust and fire and it turned me on more than anything I've ever heard.