Confusing Tears

Harry Styles

Seeing Samantha caused me to practically blow-up in my hidden booth. But having her see me? That was like nuclear warfare. Her eyes gazed at me with intense frustration and hate. She was angry at me. Angrier than any woman I had ever dealt with.

And it definitely didn't help that she was standing next to her equally attractive friend, or maybe sister. It was funny, the woman standing next to her was staring at me with curiosity while Samantha looked at me with disgust.

Samantha said something to her friend, which made her friend begin to walk towards me. Samantha's mouth formed and 'o' and she ran after the girl, whispering angrily.

"Hello!" the woman said, appearing in front of me. She looked similar to Samantha, but she was more model beautiful. Regal, if you will. Similar to past women I had dated. or fucked.

Sam was different, however, she was a lot softer and comfortable. Like she was a real person and not some barbie doll. For the first time, I found that more attractive in this situation. "I'm Sammy's sister! She mentioned you were her boss. Thought I'd come say hello."

This woman was even more different than Samantha. She was much more sultry and outspoken. With an air of confidence, girls would die for. Samantha was reserved, but surely more intelligent than this blonde. And funnier.

"Yes," I said, nodding my head. I eyed Samantha who was behind her. Samantha looked angry and irritated. "Hello Samantha."

"This is my sister, Riley," Sam sighed, crossing her arms and not responding to my greeting.

"Pleasure," I answered, nodding in Riley's direction.

"We were just leav-," Sam said, before being interrupted by her sister- who sat down in the booth across from me.

"Why do you look so familiar?" Riley said, pursing her lips and crossing her long legs. Sam glared at her sister as she hesitantly sat down. "Sammy, sit next to Harry, Aria will be here soon and you don't want her sitting next to a stranger, do you?"

Sam had probably never looked so angry in her life. She slowly stood up and moved over next to me, her scent overwhelming me. Typically I wasn't a fan of Chanel 5, but it smelled heavenly attached to her own scent.

Regardless of how angry she was at me, I still wanted to fuck her senseless. She was a nice fuck and it helped ease a lot of the angry tension in our relationship. For a second there, I had actually thought maybe I could tolerate her.

"I'm taking it you will be joining me for dinner?" I asked, slightly smirking in Sam's direction.

"Sadly," Sam responded under her breath, earning a chuckle from me. She was angry at me, that was clear.

But I really didn't want her to hate me, she had become someone I knew and recognized. I wouldn't say we were friends necessarily, but she was someone who was more than an employee.