part 34( book tickets)

Continue...
.
.
In morning ..

When Pooh wakes up he saw that pavel is not in his place...

So he just go downstairs for checking and he saw that he is cooking..

Pooh: ohhh so you are here ...

Pavel: ohh good morning..

Pooh: what are you cooking?

Pavel: your fav dish...

Pooh just smiled at him....
And he just walk towards him and hug him front bag and kissing his neck..

Pavel: what if mom and benz see us?

Pooh: do you really thought that i am scared of your mom..
.
And after some seconds...

Pavel: poohhh..stop

Pooh: whyy?? Dont you like it

Pavel: poohhh stop ( pavel scream )

And suddenly pooh just lift his head  up from pavel neck and he saw that pavel mom is standing in front of him...and looking at them...
.
.

Pooh just turn to opposite side suddenly.
"Yes pavel what you want a glass"
.
.
.

Pavel mom: ohh so you are helping pavel in cooking..

Pooh: yes mom

Mom: ohh but saw something else...
.
.

And pooh just turn towards mom
"Mom actually he told me toh smell his new perfume ..so i just smell his neck"
.
.

And that answer make everyone laugh..
.
.
Mom: ohh whatever by the way you know pooh that pavel is good in cooking..

Pooh: oh thats mean in future i will eat only tasty food..

Mom: yeah...

Pooh: ahh..thats good..

Pavel: anyway pooh you just go and fresh first after that i we will eat breakfast...

Pooh: okay..

And pooh just left..
(Meanwhile he just thinking one thing in his mind:- ohh what the hell now his mom will know about our physical life..shit...)
.
.
In dinning table..
Everyone just sit in car amd pavel just serve everyone breakfast...

.
.
Pooh: i think you also have to sit..

Pavel: yeah..

And pavel also sit in the chair..
Mom: so did you find any solution pooh?

Pooh: not right now mom but today i and pavel go to father and discuss about exorcism process...

Benz: thats good can i go with you?

Pooh: no benz you have to take care of mom ...

Mom: ohh i am fine pooh..

Pooh: that doesn't matter mom i just dont want to live you alone here in this situation...

Mom: ok ok i got it..

Pavel: so when will we leave?

Pooh: when you are ready..

Pavel: okay so i will come after aome minutes..

Pooh: okay

*And pavel just left and the others aee just still sitting in the dinning tabel..
Pooh is just continously looking at blank table...*

So pavel mom decided to ask that what he think ..
"What happen pooh is there is something wrong"

Pooh: mom you already know i am tenses about pavel that how can he endure that pain more because i know that in exorcism process the soul trying to give you more pain so you give up by yourself..and you know it is important in exorcism to believe in yourself and god if you give up that easily its impossible i mean there is no chances if anyone can save that person from that soul..
.
.
.
.
.
And pavel mo just stand from his place and walk towards pooh and put his one hand in his soulder ..
"Pooh now listen to me see you know pavel dont believe in god or himself the most he believes in is you..and i know you will get him out from this situation just dont leave his hand.."

Pooh: yeah mom..

And pavel comes from upstairs
"Can we go now?"

Pooh: yeah ..

And suddenly they listen that someone is knocking the main door..

Benz: it okay i will check...

And when benz go for checking he saw a familiar face is just standing in front of him..
Benz: ohh father good morning

Father: where is pavel and pooh?

Benz: inside

And father just go towards pavel
"Pavel now tell one thing?"

Pavel: yes?

Father: how do you know alex?

Pavel: he was my friend since my college..

Father: okay and benz you told me thta max is from Thailand right?

Benz: yeah..

Father: now i understand everything

Pooh: what father?

Father: that alex calls max soul for revenge..

Pooh: but how father?

Father: by black magic and he just use by making a doll of pavel and now i am not sure but i think that doll is in Thailand...

Pooh: wait i still didn't get it.father what kind of doll..

Father: okay i will explain see..if we want to do black magic in someone there is veey kind of magics but one magic is that we have to make a doll of that person by inserting that person item like hairs nails clothes his smell and many more things ..and aftrr that we have to connect any soul from that doll so if we will tell that soul that you have to do that thing with this person that soul will do everything by ordering but there is one condition if you want that that soul will follow youe order you have to give him something in return maybe alex give himself to max soul for taking pavel soul away from pooh and he just hide that doll in Thailand so no one can find it but maybe that doll is in max house or somewhere any place which is related to pooh pavel..

Pooh: but how did he know about max?

Father: because if we do black magic on someone then we will also get to know more about that person life..

Pooh: but he done it on pavel so hiw would he know about max?

Father: maybe because pavel loves you so your life is also related to his life..

Everyone is shocked after listening that thing because they never thought that someone done this horrible thing with pavel ever ...

Pooh: so father what we have to do now?

Father: you have to destroy that doll by burning that doll

Pooh: okay so i am going..right now..

Father: yeah one more thing that is not this much easy that you think you have to fight with max and alex soul and yeah one more thing you have to take pavel with you otherwise that soul will definitely hurt pavel here..

Pooh: but its dangerous  to take  him with me on that danger..

Pavel: its okay but i know what i have to do now..

Pooh: but its dangerous

Father: pooh if you dont take him with you he will definitely get nore hurt in here..

Pooh: but

Father: just understand that its more danger in here ...

Pooh: okay father..benz?

Benz: yeah?

Pooh: book our tickets..

Benz: okay...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued..