part 23(i miss you)

Continue...
.
Next day 10 pm...
.
Pooh just open his eyes and found himself ... lying in the hospital bed...and he saw that benz is staring him...

Benz: ohh pooh are you okay now?

Pooh: yeah i am but what i am doing here?

Benz: i take you here because you just faint yesterday...

Pooh: ohhh...thanks..

..
..
And pooh just slowly sat on his bed..

Benz: its okay you have to take rest..

Pooh: no its okay... i am fine..

Benz: want to eat something?

Pooh: no

Benz: pooh can i ask you something?

Pooh: yeah

Benz: are you still want to wait him?

Pooh: i think i already accept this thing that he will never come back to me....

Benz: yeah because he is ...

And suddenly he stares at benz ..

"What..?"

Benz: no its nothing..

Pooh: heyy...do you know something right?

Benz: its not like that pooh..

Pooh: benz tell me fast what are you hiding from me...

Benz: pooh listen first calm down

Pooh just scream on benz.
"Are you mad or what did you ever feel my pain?

Benz: i can understand

Pooh: you dont...benz.

And after saying these words pooh's eyes is just filled with tears...

..
Benz: i am sorry pooh ...

Pooh: please benz i request you to tell me what happen to pavel..

.
.
And after that benz just show him a image ...
.

And pooh suddenly grab his phone and look at benz while tears coming out from his eyes..

"I know this is not true"

BenZ: pooh i am sorry..

Pooh: this is not true right?

Benz: pooh its true..

And after listening that answer pooh is just shocked and he just handover benz phone to him and lie down in his bed..

Benz: pooh are you okay?

Pooh: leave me alone..

Benz: what ?

Pooh: i saidddd. Leaveeee meeee aloneeee.....
"Pooh scream"

And after listen his worsd benz Finally decided to leave pooh alone..for sometime because he can understand how its feel because pooh saw a message from pavel..that he tell benz that he dont want to come back thailand again because he is going to be married soon...and after seeing that message pooh is just shocked..and his eyes is swallon because of crying he just turn his face towards window and continously crying like he lost his everything...

..

And after 2 hour benz come with food in his room and he saw that pooh is just still lie down in the same condition and continously looking at window....
..
Benz: pooh now please get up and eat something...

Pooh: benz i dont want to eat anything..

Benz: please pooh you have to move on..now.he is getting married..

And after listening that sentence pooh just turn his face towards benz
"Have you ever fall in love before?"

Benz: what?

Pooh: i said have you ever fall in love before?

Benz: no

Pooh: have you ever waiting for someone for 10 years?

Benz: no

Pooh: have you ever promised to someone that you will always love that person?

Benz: noo...but why are you asking me this?

Pooh: just wanted to know that do you feel my pain or not..actually benz you never understand how much it hurt when you love someone this much and he never care..

Benz hug pooh .

"Pooh u habe to understand that he is getting married soon you have to understand "

And pooh eyes again filled with tears

" yeah you are right because i am just a toy for him he never love me he just pretend that he cares but actually he never"

Benz: pooh

Pooh: but benz do you know one thing...that whenever i saw in his eyes i never feel that he is not in love with me...he always said that he will never love anyone like he loves me...even you know...he knows that i cant live without him and after that all he is not here with me anymore

And pooh just laughed in his own talks...meanwhile benz is just staring his friend that how much he loves pavel amd this thing also made benz cry that how can be someone love anyone this much...but he also know one thing that he have to accept the truth that pavel is not with them now and he will never comeback to pooh because now he is going to belongs to someone else..

Pooh is just continously looking at his phone wallpaper because its his and his pavel pic..

Benz: dont you want to change it?

Pooh: i want but i cant

Benz: why?

Pooh: because my promise is always true..i never lied to him i promised him that i will never love anyone else except him ...

Benz: but he is not yours now..

Pooh: do you think i ever thought about that you know benz...what i know maybe he is going to belong someone but that doesn't mean i dont love him now..

Benz: thats mean ...

Pooh: yeah now i have to stay calm...

Benz: finally otherwise i am worried that you will going to be crazy aftrr listening this news..

Pooh: ofcourse not ....itsss just i am angry but i can handle dont worry .

Benz: yeah good..

Pooh: can you bring me other dish?

Benz: sure..

And when benz left the room...
Pooh is just stand and walk toward the window and looking at moon and tears continously falling down from his eyes. ...

"Pavel i dont know where are you and how are you maybe you are spending your time with your fiancee..i am happy that you are getting married seriously or...did i say i am not...i dont know pavel ....can i say something actually.....i miss you so much i wish i see you again at once in this life because i know that i will never stop loving you in this life i am sorry pavel for loving you...."

And finally he listen a sound come from gate he saw that benz is here he hurriedly wipe his tears so benz cant see..

Pooh: ohh you bring them

Benz: yeah...are you crying?

Pooh: noo its just nothing...

Benz (in mind): i know pooh that you never say that you still miss him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued...