part 30 (church)

Continue...

*After 2 days* in evening
.
.
.
Pavel is taking rest in his bedroom and benz is jist sitting next to him...
while pooh is helping pavel'mom in kitchen and suddenly they both listen thst benz is screaming....

.
.
So pavel'mom and pooh just run toward the room for seeing that why he is screaming they saw that pavel is having fits on bed..

Pooh just run towards him..for taking control on his body..
.
.
"Pavel stay calm please..."
.

But he just saw that pavel is not able to control his body...pooh continuously trying to calm down him...but he didn't see any response from his body..

And after 4 -to-5 mins he just stop moving his body and thats make pooh feel live...
.
.
"Thank god mom he is normal now'

His mom: but why he faces fits i still didn't get it..

Pooh: benz can i get a glass of water?

Benz: yeah wait..

His mom: pooh i am scared ..

Pooh: dont worry mom i am here.
.
.
And pooh just rubbing pavel's hand...
"Pavel? ...wake up have some water first baby"

And pavel slowly open his eyes and when he saw that pooh is holding him he just hug him back..

"Poohh....its paining"

Pooh : what?

Pavel: ahh.my stomach is paining....

Pooh just rub his back while hugging him
"Want to go hospital "?

Pavel: noo..

And suddenly pavel just push pooh back and lean his face to the next to bed and..he vomits..

Pooh is seriously getting scared because he saw blood in his vomit and he just rub his back...so he can feel comfortable?

Pooh: just take it all out..

Pavel mom's eyes is fulled with tear after seeing pavel in this condition

Pooh: mom dont cry..please

Pavel just finish his vomit and trying to wake up...

Pooh: want to wash mouth?

Pavel: yeah..and i have to clean this...

Pooh: no just go with benz in washroom i will clean it all by myself...

And pavel left with benz...

His mom: pooh what should i do i think the amulet which you gave him js the reason why he is like this but i didn't see any improvement in his condition....

And after listening that pooh just turn his head towards his mom direction and he saw that in her back there was a mirror and he saw that there is one guy who is continuously staring at pooh with weird smile..

Pooh just turn left back for saw that whose reflection is this and he saw that there is no one and mirror reflection is also gone..

.
.
.
.
Pooh: mom can we take him to church?

Pavel mom: are you sure this is right time.

Pooh: mom its important

Mom: but what happen suddenly why you behave like this...

Pooh: mom please dont asky anything its just that he have no more time just take him to church...

And suddenly pavel come...