part 29(proposal)

Continue...

At 2am at night...

Pavel just slowly close his eyes and he found that pooh is just sitting near him while holding his hand..
.
.
.
But when he turn his head for looking that where is he he was shocked.

Because he saw that alex is just standing right next to him pavel wanted to woke up pooh but his body is just freeeze he wants to move his body so badly Because he wanted to woke up pooh...

And suddenly pooh eyes just opened and he saw that pavel is looking at the other side continuously and getting scared...

Pooh just put his hand on pavel face and trying to turn his face to himself..

"Pavel..
..Pavel.."

"Look at me..."

But pavel only look at that wall which pooh seems blank he wanted to know that why pavel is getting scared just by looking at that wall byt he didn't see anything on that wall..

And after 1 minutes pavel just getting calm and...looking at pooh..

Pooh: what happen why are you scared...

Pavel: pooh is this really are you?

Pooh: yeah baby its me dont scared i am here with you..

Pavel: thats means you remember...

Pooh: yeah i remember everything...

Pavel eyes just start getting watery..because tears coming out from his eyes...

Pooh: dont cry now i am here nobody will hurt you from now..

And he just hugged pavel..

Pavel: charlie?

Pooh: yes babe?

And thats answer make pavel more happy because he thought that in this life he will never saw pooh again..but after all he understand that their destiny is always there for them...he is glad that now pooh is here.
But in other side he was scared because of alex maybe..

Pooh: dont think too much now i know everything who hurts you even i know that bastard also who make you like this..

Pavel: pooh just for now can you please hug me a little more...

Pooh: sure..

Pavel just thought now one thing in mind that how can he face a person who is already dead who has more power even who has power to kill them just in one second he really dont understand that how..

Pooh: by the way where is your amulet?

Pavel: which one?

Pooh: that one which i give in that time when you come to here..

Pavel: i just taken it off for bathing now i dont know where is it..

Pooh: you know what is that?

Pavel: no

Pooh: i already know that you are being possessed by someone that is amulet for protection from negative souls..

Pavel was shocked because he never thought that pooh is this much insecure about him he knkw understand that telling not everything to his boyfriend is the worst thing in his life....even he always protect him just by that necklace...

Pavel: i am sorry pooh its just..

Pooh suddenly hug him
"Dont worry i am here for you only you i will never going to leave you babe i am sorry that in past life i am not able to protect you but in this one i will"

And seriously today he feel that how much pooh loves him...

Pavel: promise?

Pooh: can i ask you one thing today?

Pavel is just lie down in his bed... and pooh just pull a box from his pocket..

And he just opened that box in front of pavel..

And yeah its its..a ring..

"Will you marry me"?

Pavel just looking at pooh face ..
" but pooh i am not capable for you even you dont know me that much"

.
.

And pooh suddenly interrupt
"If i dont know babe then who in this world knows him better than his charlie?"

Pavel: ohh you are just..

Pooh: pleasee..i want to marry you pavel...i want to marry you in every life nit just these two but in next life i hope god makes our destiny always together...

Pavel just smiled at his boyfriend statement peacefully..

Pooh: thats mean?

Pavel:"of course "

And he just put that ring in pavel hand and kissed on his hand.....
.
.
Meanwhile pavel'mom and benz just looking this proposal from the gate..

And suddenly pavel eyes just lying on that door and he saw both of them just smiling at him..

He just turn his face backward in blushing...
"Oh mom whyyyy"

.
.
.
After listening that pooh just turned his face towards door

Pavel mom is just looking at pooh with smiley face
" i am happy for both of you"
Congratulations..

Pooh: thank you mom and i promise i will never leavw your son hand in any cost..

Pavel' mom: just loving each other forever...i am glad that my son is this much lucky that he have a lover like you..

.
.
Benz: seriously pooh no one can love anyone like you do..

.
.
Pooh: ohh benz enough now.

Pavel: i think he is right pooh...nobody can love anyone like you love me...
.
.
.
.
.
Pooh: just give me some time i will solve every problem of yours...

Pavel just give him a smile..

Pooh: do you trust me?

Pavel: i trust on you more than anyone pooh..
.
.
.
.
.
Continued....