3

(A/N: Advance sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words ahead. Happy reading!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Celeste

"Celeste! Hurry up!" I heard my mom shouting from downstairs. I finished putting my clip on and ran downstairs.

"You're so slow, Anak. You'll be late for school." my Mom scolded me.

"Will I be going with Calum?" I asked Mom. She nodded.

"Yes, he's already waiting in the car, kanina pa. You should go now. Here's your lunch." my Mom gave me the lunch box. "Alright, have fun at school! Make sure to take care of Calum, okay? Get him familiarized." she reminded me.

"Yes, Mommy."

"See you later kiss, please." she said and leaned down. I kissed her cheeks.

"Bye, Mom!"

"Oops. What did I say about saying goodbye?"

"Oh. I meant, See you later. Mwah." I waved goodbye and ran to the car. When I got there, Calum was already sitting in the backseat. He was playing with a Rubik's cube. I sat beside him and the car started.

"You know how to play that?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Wow! You're amazing! The other kids at my class don't know how to solve it. We should play after school!"

"Okay." he nodded.

We reached the school in a while. I guided him through where our room was since he's my classmate. I immediately sat on my seat and watched our teacher introduce him.

"Class, we are going to have a new member in our class today. Do you want to introduce yourself, Calum?" my teacher asked him. He just looked at her, hesitant to speak. My teacher nodded.

"Alright, it seems that Calum is still shy. It's okay, Calum. I'll introduce you to everyone." the teacher said. "Listen up, Class. His name is Calum Louis Harrison. He will be your new classmate starting today. I expect that you guys will be nice to him, is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss."

I raised my hand.

"Miss, can I sit next to Calum so he can be familiarized with everyone? I'm the only one he knows." I asked the teacher. She smiled.

"It's great that you care about him, Celeste. Okay, you can sit next to Celeste, Calum. Aurora, please switch seats with Calum." the teacher talked to my seatmate. My seatmate stood up without a word and Calum sat next to me. I smiled at him.

"Don't worry. I'll help you get to know everyone. I'll be by your side."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.