Hye Bao??!!!(2)

After the elders found out why Chung Myung left the sect, it didn't make them calm down, it made them even more excited.

It was unbelievable.

Although he was a disciple of Mount Hua, Chung Myung hadn't been here for more than three months. He had little time to learn and was barely more than an average child.

How could it make sense for this child to accomplish such a formidable feat?

The elders are still asking Elder Hwang again and again to confirmed and the answers from Elder Hwang remained the the same, Chung Myung did save him from walking to the door of hell.

The questions from the elders made Elder Hwang showed a displeased expression. He wasn't really bothered by their behavior, but he needed to keep the others in line. A merchant who engages in trade shouldn't be too friendly. Even a small gap should be exploited as an opportunity to challenge the opponent...

However, Chung Myung coughed to signal Elder Hwang. Hwang Mun-yak couldn't ignore the signals Chung Myung was sending him and softened his expression.

The elders still couldn't understand how can Chung Myung help Elder Hwang and aked him.

Chung Myung didn't tell the truth but he chose to tell other true story that could cover up his ability and got away with it.

The Eunha Guild decided to invested in Mount Hua made everyone in Mount Hua Happy.

Chung Myung becomes the star of Mount Hua.

Back to Hye-In who stood near Jo-Gul and Yoon Jong listens to the uproar of everyone talking about Chung Myung , the person that she wanted to meet for days.

"Elder Hwang was saved?"

"Who is elder Hwang?"

"The greatest merchant of the Eunha Guild. Even if all the merchants of Hua-Um gathered, they wouldn't be able to go against Elder Hwang."

"Huh? Is he that great of a person?"

"That's what I'm telling you."

The third-class disciples were all in either disbelief or shock as they spoke.

"Chung Myung saved someone that important!?"

"Wow! This is really...."

"Weird."

"I know."

"Why would he...."

Jo Gul smiled.

"I wondered what he was getting himself up to."Jo Gul said

"Doesn't he have too much luck on his side?"Jo Gul continued

Yoon Jong looked at Jo Gul and spoke.

"You think it was luck?"

"... you think it's something else?" Jo Gul replied.

"It isn't luck. It's skill."

Jo Gul titled his head. Yoon Jong started to explain when he saw his two companion's confusion.

Hye In just stared at Yoon Jong silently.

"It was Chung Myung's skill that gained him the authority to go down to Hua-Um village, that's why he got picked to deliver the letter. What would we have done in that situation? All we could have done was inform our elders of the situation and perform our usual duties in Mount Hua."

".... yeah."

"What's more, there was no guarantee that Elder Hwang would survive his treatment either, but he took a chance because of his skill. If things had gone poorly, Elder Hwang might have died, and Mount Hua would have been ostracized as a sect that tried to take advantage of a wealthy guild only to cause a catastrophe instead. It's a situation in which even the sect leader can't move about recklessly."