To Mount Hua(1)

"chef... Where are the steamed buns? Why are there  only 2 left in the bowl?" A waiter said

"huhhh? What do you mean? There are only 2 left?" one of the chef hurried and came over

"Ahhh....where are the rest of the steamed bun? I remember, I have already put 4-5 steamed buns in that bowl " Chef said

"What should we do? We can't let the Reaper of Nanjing waiting for long. Do we have more ?" the waiter said anxiously

"I think we have a few more. I'll put it in"

"Ok chef" the waiter said in relieved

"Ehh??!!...... whose foot is this"

The waiter seemed to notice someone's feet under the table. He tried to open the tablecloth, but suddenly the person under the table jumped up to him, causing him to fall backwards.

The person who jump out  from under the table is none other than Hye-In

"hellooooo!!  " Hye-In stood in front of the waiter who looked at her dumbfounded with a steamed bun in her hand.

The commotion made the others  who were in the kitchen looked at them.

" And bye bye"

after she said good bye with a smug smile , she quickly escape to the door near the kitchen.

" th-thief....... catch the thief" the waiter screamed

Goyin who was walking to the kitchen to remind the chef to quickly bring the steam bun to the reaper of Nanjing , saw the back of Hye- In.

" Hyunchae .... HYUNCHAE "

" You skinny bitch where are you going "
Goyin rush outside and shout out loud at Hye-In.

" Oh gosh, that woman come out by herself"
Hye-In who was running, turn back and run toward Goyin.

" trash , Let see if I don't beat you to dead"

Goyin said fiercely, seeing that Hye-In ran back to her.

" I come back to beat you up , you lunatic Hippo"

Bang!!
A kick land on Goyin's face made hee fall backwards.

Pang!!!

A slap land on Goyin's face

Bang!!

Another kick toward Goyin's head.
This time she can't hold on her conscious and lay flat on the ground.

" Ms Goyin!!!!!!!!!!!!" The waitress who was also rushing after Hye-In scream.

After getting her revenge, Hye-In quickly left.

Because of the loud common sence.
The guards standby out side the brothel came to take a look and they saw Hye-In who was running so they quickly ambush in front of her.

"Where do you think you are going,Hyun Chae" Guard 1 said

" Do you want to run away? Don't even think about it" Guard 2 said

However , The guards were not the martial artists ,so It's not the problem for Hye-In who already formed her dantain and  used to be one of the strongest to escape from them at all.

Hye-In snorted  'tskkk.........These guys are nothing"

she just ran past them and jumped over their head, then escaped to the ally.

Her speed and the guard's speed are different ,even though she have just formed  her dantain.

______