To Mount Hua

' Shittttt!!! I think I'm going to  die'

A month and half. She took A MONTH AND HALF TO REACH MOUNT HUA

" How did the chef who didn't know martial art climb these stairs before?????? I'm dying. Built a sect on mountain is one thing, but why had they built the stairs like these.Fuck" Hye-In said frustrated and exhausted .

seeing the familiar signed board She went to knock the door of the Mount Hua sect

' I'm finally here.'

Knock! knock !

A few minutes later ! A man who seem to be a first class disciple come out.

" Hello!A child? " He said

" Hello ! My name is Hye-In. Could you lead me to sect leader . I wish to be a disciple of Mount Hua sect" Hye-In exclaimed while bowing down

" How did you even climb the mountain?You're just a little girl. come in first. " The man said and walked in first

" Thank you" Hye-in followed

Along the way the man introduced himself a " my name is Un Gum , a first class disciple "Un Gum said while smiling at Hye-in and asked "How come you climb Mount Hua alone? "

"I want to be a disciple of Mount Hua sect."

"We don't plan to accept anymore disciple at the moment. However,we will listen to what you will say. a child traveling and climbing Mountain alone is not safe"

' no way... Shall I tell them I'm a decedent of  Hye-Song? no , I can't. I don't really have a good explanation. However, I need to be accept. how am I suppose to help revive  Mount Hua sect's glorious if I don't get accept'

" ohh I don't have parents ,but I have a deep connection with Mount Hua. I wish to meet sect leader and tell him the rest of the story" He-In said

Un gum said " Ok " and continue to lead her

As Hye-In followed  she look around ' They said Mount Hua is collapsed ,however, even though The wall and some place are still shabby, it's not entirely bad. Many materials are laying on the ground and it seem like they are re-build the buildings'

" Please come in . Mount Hua doesn't receive guest often. You seem to be in need of rest however, you must pay respect first." Un Gum lead Hye-In to place similar to a shrine

As she walk in she was stunned.

' why is it seem to be so empty????? Only a portrait, an incense burner and some small object!?????? Ohh right Mount Hua is poor'

' ,but.....where were the candle stick gifted by the Jin emperor and scroll inscribed by the ancestors's words?'

" ahhh.. wait.. ermm...why is it so empty? " She looked at Un gum

" a few month ago we could only eat grass and we need to support the disciple so most of the valuables things are sold" Un Gum said

' calm down !' She said to her self and go to pay her respect. however , after she paid her respect, she notice that something is gone..?

" errrr.... Master Un Gum, there is seem to be a flower here, right?"

" ohhhh you mean the white flower? It seem a bit old and it doesn't fit well with the sect's atmosphere so we sold it to a merchant too ." Un Gum said

"Y-you sold it?"

She knew that Mount Hua is poor ,but they couldn't be so poor to sold the sacred items ,right?

"Yes"

" Y-you craz-zzzy. WHAT THE FCK" she exclaimed.

" No... you don't  ... you don't know how important that flower is?"

Un Gum said nothing just look at her weirdly

The white flower is The White  fragrant Flower. It was one the three sacred Item of the sect along with the Divine Sword of Violet Dawn and Divine sword of Blossom phoenix.

" You have a reaction similar to Chung Myung . It just that he was directly pass out"

Hye-In was too overwhelmed to realized he said someone name Chung Myeong

" let's go to meet sect leader" Un gum lead the girl who look at him like he stole her dumbstruck out.