Author's Notes

Hi, everyone! If you have made it to this segment of TDA, you probably just finished reading year 5 of The Donahue Articles. It's crazy to think I started outlining this story about a year and a half ago. In the first stages of TDA, we spent more time editing storylines and character arcs and while most didn't make the final cut, I love how every single character and their various personalities ended up in the end. Essentially there are so many more plotlines reserved in "The Vault", but who knows... maybe we'll see them again someday.

Which leads me to my next point...

It is with the utmost excitement that I get to announce that we will be continuing this book into year six. Hopefully, you aren't too tired of Delia Donahue just yet because I have a feeling there is so much more coming.

While I can't say much at the moment, just know we are busy dissecting the details of year six and the first few drafts of the first couple of chapters are underway right now. You're probably wondering where we might be going with Delia Donahue's storyline and as I don't want to give too much away, I do want to introduce you to two new special characters.

From the last chapter, we know that Delia is headed to New York to spend a few months away from the immediate fallout of her published articles from the Paris Rally. With a new location, that means new characters! There are two characters in specific that I created at the beginning of year five and purposely held them off until year six. The Randolph Twins, also known as Noah and Aubrey Randolph, will be joining Delia Donahue's side during her time in New York.

I have also updated the book cover to show more significance of this story. For all of those who have been here since the beginning, don't worry, we are still the same book!

Finally, I would just like to thank everyone one last time for the support and love you are not only showing to this story but also to Delia Donahue. You guys are everything and I cannot wait for what we have planned for year six!

See you soon! <3

-maevesmcu