Chapter 11-Learning about Pokemon

-Eon's Champion Café-

-Henry's Pov-

I was serving some customers like I always did with the help of my pokemon, but it's also a good thing that I have Titanium who helps me with cooking the meals and preparing the drinks, The Cutie Mark Crusaders even volunteered to help around to earn some bits and hoped to earn their Cutie Marks in being Cafe helpers.

"Ok 1 order of a Shaved Swablu Ice coming right up!"Apple Bloom said and ran to the kitchen and told me the order, I swiftly made the Order and put it on a plate which I gave to Apple Bloom who brought it to the customer's table and was paid 2 bits and gave it to Sweetie Belle who managed the Counter, she stored the bits in the Cash register and asked other ponies for their orders while the other crusaders did the same thing.

"I'm glad I taught the girls how to help around the cafe." I smiled proudly. "If they keep up the good work I might even give them a prize along with their daily pay for all their hard work..." I said as I continued cooking orders. "Should I give them their very own Pokemon? I think they would like it..." I said as we all continued our work until closing time.

-5:45 PM-

It was almost Closing time and all the customers were already gone, the Crusaders were preparing to go home but I told them to meet me in the dining room.

Apple Bloom:"What did ya need us for Mr. Eon?" She asked me and the other two nodded in agreement.

"Well since you three have been such great helpers for the Café, I decided to give you a gift with your daily pay." I said with a smile as I had my hands behind my back.

Scootaloo:"Really?!" She said excitedly as the others became excited too as I called her up first and she stood in front of me.

"Scootaloo I would like you to meet your new partner." I said as I took out a PokeBall and released the pokemon inside.

It was a small, quadrupedal Pokémon similar to a dinosaur. The lower half of its body is black, while the upper half is light gray. It has a beak-like snout with a small, tooth-like spike in each corner of its lower jaw and big, red eyes. On the front of its head is a large, heart-shaped yellow scale. A small tuft similar to ears or small feathers extends from the back of its head on either side, and there is another small, white tuft on its chest. Six teardrop-shaped, loose-hanging scales form a half ring around its shoulders. These scales are gray with pale yellow along the outside edge. A solid yellow scale of the same shape is on the tip of its tail. Each of its feet has three yellow claws.

 Each of its feet has three yellow claws

"Meet Jangmo-o and he's a boy." I told her as her eyes widened and sparkled and hugged her new Jangmo-o as he nuzzled his cheek with hers.

Jangmo-o:"Jang!"He cheerfully said.

"Sweetie Belle," I called Sweetie Belle and she stepped in front of me and I patted her head. "Here is your new partner, Goomy. She's a Girl" I said as I released it from the PokeBall