Chapter 5-Canterlot Wedding

-Ponyville, Eon's Champion Café-

-Henry's Pov-

It's been Two weeks and Business has been great, I was able to make enough bits to pay Mayor Mare for giving me my new home, Today was Thursday which was 1 of the 2 days where I closed my Café for an entire day the other was Monday.

I've Discovered in these 2 weeks, that there is no way for me to get home, even with the legendary Pokemon...Hoopa is unable to Create a portal back home, Ultra Wormholes don't work, and even Palkia is unable to help...so I haven't thought of anything else...

I also met Princess Celestia and Princess Luna as they went to visit Ponyville and wanted to be introduced to the human they heard from Twilight aka me. Celestia was a goddess, she had pure white fur, an ethereal mane and tail that were a combination of light blue, lime green, indigo and pink which they seemed to just move around even with no wind and dark purple eyes, she wore a white dress that showed a lot of her legs and cleavage, she had golden bracelets, golden necklace, golden waistband and a golden crown on her head each of them having one amethyst gem on the middle. She stood at a whopping 10'1" and had J Cup breasts that were even bigger than Pinkie's.

Luna was shorter than her sister, standing at 8'9" and had the same size as her sister's breasts. She wore the same dress as her sister with the exception of being a night sky blue, she also had sapphire bracelets, necklace and waistband as her sister but instead of a gem they had a crescent moon on each of them, and a black onyx crown.

They were really friendly and we talked with each other for a bit, they also really liked my food saying it was even better than the chefs they had back in Canterlot but they told me not to tell them because it would hurt their feelings. They felt sympathy for me when they heard about me not being able to return to my home but I told them I was fine with it, though I still worry if my home is okay...

So here I was, sitting at a table drinking an Eevee Latte until a knock came from my door, I looked and saw Pinkie at my door, I walked over and opened the door for her.

Pinkie:"Hi Henry! How are you doing?"She asked with a cute tilt of her head

"I'm doing good Pinkie Pie, so what brings you here? You know my Café closes for an entire day on Mondays and Thursdays so I can't serve any Ribombee Chocolate Cake no matter how much you ask me..."I asked curiously

Pinkie Pie:"Oh right! The others and I are going to Canterlot for Twilight's Brother's Wedding! I was wondering if you would like to come with us!" She asked happily, I thought about it and decided to join them

"Ok just wait here, I gotta change my Clothes and prepare some supplies" I Told her and she nodded

Pinkie Pie:"Okie Dokie Lokie!! We'll be waiting at Ponyville Train Station!" She shouted and ran back to her friends

"Ok...I'll bring my Porta-PC, My Oval And Shiny Charms for good luck..Eh..I'll bring everything since my Cube can fit everything I have anyway..."I said and got out my costume box and changed into my Champion Uniform. It consisted of a Pale Orange Shirt, an Orange unbuttoned Jacket with a popped collar, the left sleeve ended at my elbow while the right didn't have a sleeve at all, my Mega Cuff on my right arm was visible to all now, Orange Pants with a Black belt, black boots, and my hands had Black Fingerless Gloves.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled

"Looking good Champ Eon, Looking good"I said to myself

After that I went outside and locked the doors to my Café, then I ran to the Train Station, and I met up with the Girls and Spike they saw me and were impressed by my look.